• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That one habit your parents TRIED...to break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage07

Smash Apprentice
So there you are in the living room watching E3 and you are munching down on some doritos and slurping it down with a pepsi when you let it rip, i mean you vibrate the couch so much you think you may have torn a whole threw your pants, and the fellas around you are all scoring the small couch rattling quake of flatulants. From the next room over you hear the voice of.....THA MOM.....yelling "WHO DID THAT!!!" and then ur friends think its a simple joke and betray you not knowing all the cleaning that lies ahead...................................................Rofl... (i got a little carried away):laugh:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You say things that make my brain explode.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
After reading this, my children are now going to be 25% more stupid. Thanks for ruining their future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom