• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That One Character Who You Don't Know How to Fight

tm730

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4227-1256-0282
Rosalina for sure

cant approach above or on the ground...luma sometimes blocks the hit too

CronoT

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5258-0756-3494
Doc main here. ZSS and FE characters absolutely WRECK me. Would be willing to train with you for the improvement of both of us. PM me to swap FCs.
I can't speak for the Fire Emblem characters, but as a Zero Suit Samus main, I can tell you a few tricks. tthe first one to remember is that Zero Suit Samus is a flow character. A novice player won't know how to recover well if you break the flow. Throw in some interrupts and some projectiles, and you can throw her off her game easily. the rest you're going to have to discover for yourself, because I don't want to give away my game.

CronoT

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5258-0756-3494
Rosalina for sure

cant approach above or on the ground...luma sometimes blocks the hit too
The first thing you should do in every match against Rosalina is take out the luma. it's a bit of a tiring process, but it takes away a large amount of her attack and moveset if there's no luma to use. It could be worse, we could still have the Ice Climbers to deal with.

ToxicWolf1132

Smash Cadet
NNID
ToxicWolf1132
The first thing you should do in every match against Rosalina is take out the luma. it's a bit of a tiring process, but it takes away a large amount of her attack and moveset if there's no luma to use. It could be worse, we could still have the Ice Climbers to deal with.
There's a huge difference though. If you took out an ice climber, they wouldn't come back until the one the player was controlling got KO'D. With luma, you have like a minute before he comes back, so you really got to make that time count

Top Bottom