• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thanks to Everyone who...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Link to original post: [drupal=1208]Thanks to Everyone who...[/drupal]

Wrote me a Happy Birthday Visitor Meassage, PM, Friend Request, and all that stuff. In total yesterday I received close to 60 notifications. I felt so special.

I'm trying to answer everyone back at the moment, so if I don't get to you quickly I have a lot to go through.

Not time for my Birthday shoutouts...

Kawaii Bunny: Your like the coolest person I know on here, no offense to anyone else, but we talk ALL the time. Your an awesome friend, person, pool/hot tub lover. I'd come to you with anything, whether or not I know you irl. I trust you more than some of my close friends.

The Yoshis: Since I'm not going to single out every Yoshi main who has ever talked to me and laughed at me. I'll write a nice little thing for all of you. As a whole we kick ***, whether or not our character is the best we still won't give a ****. We'll play him just for the point of proving you wrong. To all you Yoshis who have helped me progress, laugh until I cry, and make me won't to throw brawl against the wall....you guys ****ing rock.

Falchion: Dude, like you said we'd be like the closest friends ever, first time we meet. And hopefully that'll be soon. Orlando this Fall! But yeah man, you've given me advice that has helped me. Whether or not you like the fact that you gave me that most recent advice or not. I love it man. You made me realize I can't be such a douchebag to other girls. You rock man.

DarkLeviathan: Where to start...honestly I have no clue. i could not single out our great conversations. There have been to many. Also we have to much fun, whether or not I've seen you lately. We always did have a **** ton of fun laughing about Yoshi dittos. You helped me out alot, pushed me to go further, and most of all taught me to be humble. Lol. You better not ever change or I'm driving my *** up to New Jersey.

Heartz: All I can say is, you started it all. Our whole group. I have to thank you for that simply amazing Meet n' Greet. That turned into a tournament, and had like, I don't even remember...30k replies in it. Man, those we're truly hysterical times. I'll never forget the innuendos, jokes, and simply disgusting things that were said in there. And I'm glad you're back. :]

People in OTL: You guys are amazing! I don't even know why we laugh as much as we do. But one main reason is about Kumar. Teran17 is Kumar, ladies and gentleman. All I know is, OTL is ****ing amazing, and has that cool mod, who's almost as sexy as I am, Glyph. Even though people said I should take your job. Hahahah. You rock Glyph. I gotta devote something to Glyph...

To all people helping me run that massive pain in the *** online tourney, I freaking would die without you. Barge, cba, Fatmanonice, Samusbrawler, Glyph, and Shadowfire. You guys have helped me so much, and I don't think I can repay you. Lol.

Azua: For not sig infracting me on my birthday. That's worth a shoutout.

Mini Mic: Chaco points are only redeemable through mail.

Cinder: You truly are the definition of Brawl hater, and you have fanboys. You sir, are a leader. Only person I know who would take a sledge hammer to a brawl disc.

Negi-kun: You always have ways of cracking me up, mainly through your avatars, and writing back and forth in "**** in my Pants' lyrics. You conceited, cam *****! Haha.

Xsy: Your like the coolest mod ever, next to Kawaii Bunny, and you tell me I'm not above the rules. But we're still done debating that...Hahah.

Serris: You make me roll on the ground laughing, whether it's about going for the "siete", or about your random daily talk. You always have a way to make me laugh.

Vyse: ...karp

Glyph: Man, we've been together through many of our chat memes. Glerr, Karp, and whatever the hell else. Between impersonating one another, laughing about the sexual harassment in or chat, or just chatting. Things have been awesome with you there, man. Totally, I dunno what I'd do without you correcting posts for me in that pain in the *** tournament. And for old times sake, Glyph has sexy nipples!

To anyone I missed currently: I'm sick, so I'm air-headed right now. So don't get offended if I forgot you!

More to be added later...Lol.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Aww Chaco you mentioned me! ^__^

Happy Birthday again. <3

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol I'd always mention you. XDD

Thanks man!

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I wasn't aware it was your birthday, so a belated Happy Birthday Chaco :bee:

Don't worry about maining Yoshi- at least you don't main Link :laugh:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'd infract you but I guess I'm TOO LAZY :mad:

Gindler

Smash Champion
Wondered why this showed up when I searched for orlando :laugh:

Oh and happy SBF birthday, not sure when the real one was and the other replies weren't helping :urg:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yesterday Gindler, lol.

I WAS JOKING GLYPH! Y'know I love you. XD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Awww. I feel special. xD

<333

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Now that I have my own section I can once again acknowledge that you exist. <3 Chaco.

Jk, I was just busy doing other stuff lolol

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This thread is officially Chacolicious.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
This thread is officially Chacolicious.
Cocoa Puffs commercial lolololol.
Chaco. :mad:
We need to be better friends so you mention me in the futureee. :mad:

And I'm /almost/ an OTL regular. :(

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol I'm not listing all of OTL, ain't no way...never.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Sorry I missed your birthday, man. But if you ever come up here to NJ, we'll have to have wacky Yoshi dittos OFFLINE for once. Get at me.

And while I'm here, happy (belated) birthday! :yoshi:

Top Bottom