• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thanks a lot NamcoBandai...

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371

Greevy

Smash Cadet
That's why I mentioned 'making one little exception.' Ganondorf in SC4 would be nothing to me as its not coming out for Wii... only reason I chose him in my initial post over Bowser, Dedede, Mario, Pikachu, or Olimar is that Vader V Ganondorf would be most epic... wait... Diddy and Olimar V Vader would be most epic.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
If the character creator in SCIV is in-depth enough, you might be able to make a Ganondorf look-alike.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Keep Vader, Yoda and any other oddball franchises the hell out of my SSB, thanks.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
If Lucas Arts had a long working relationship with Nintendo and made many games with them in the past, it would have been possible to have to have Vader in Brawl however because they haven't it is impossible. But it would have been great though to have Vader in Brawl. However, Darth Vader should be the only representitive from SW if Lucas Arts had been very good friends with Nintendo. We can leave Luke, Yoda, Leah, Han, Obi Wan etc out.

Top Bottom