• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thankfulness

Shotogon

Smash Cadet
Its crazy how people continue to wake everyday and not be thankful for what others have done. Ive noticed that plenty of people are taking things for granted. For instance all of the computers and technology breakthroughs we use everyday. Like the internet, so all of us can talk about things like games and movies. I know I take TONS of things for granted and so does everyone else. Yet I am thankful for what everyone has done for me in my lifetime. Also I'm not trying to suck up or anything, but I don't know if Ricky or "Gideon" has ever been thanked for this wonderful site. So thanks man. This site is great. Anyways discuss what your thankful for and maybe even say thanks to Gideon for this site.

Top Bottom