• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thank you. _ A Smash Bros. community tribute

dedepouilleur

Smash Rookie
Hi!

I wish you could understand my poor English!

I present myself : I'm dedepouilleur, a French smasher from Marseilles (south of France). As part of a challenge I just would like to present you a video-creation from me about the theme "'glorify the Smash Bros. series and announce the next opus'. That's why I've chosen to post it on brawl, melee and 64 forums.

I think my video will speak you too, it is its goal!

Feel free to comment it and share it :)

Enjoy!

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
pretty good video, but there are some useless moments like the combo with draqo's snake for example. that's not really epic ( I still love you draqo )

Trami Nguyen

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-6947-5372-3303
Hi!

I wish you could understand my poor English!

I present myself : I'm dedepouilleur, a French smasher from Marseilles (south of France). As part of a challenge I just would like to present you a video-creation from me about the theme "'glorify the Smash Bros. series and announce the next opus'. That's why I've chosen to post it on brawl, melee and 64 forums.

I think my video will speak you too, it is its goal!

Feel free to comment it and share it :)

Enjoy!

Nice Video I evern seen Kirby before.

Top Bottom