• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thank God it's gone in the American version...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rblair

Smash Cadet
Pit's nanananananananananananana, its gone!

EDIT:sorry took so long to fix its real laggy right now

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TnZbTAvNZgs

look at 0:59 and 1:00
he does it twice
now its' ayuyuya
not sure which is more annoying, and i was starting to get used to nananananaa (aka most annoying sound in the game) it kinda grew on me

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
And he sounds like a woman now.
Yeah, all the other voices Im fine with now.... except his. Oh well, I'm not maining him, so I wont have to hear it often.

I feel sorry for you Pit mainers who dislike it though :(

Tiwaz

Smash Cadet
Holy crap, that sucks. I loved his "Nanananana" call. I suppose the new call must be adapted to. :(

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Better than the Japanese one in my opinion...

But Wolf's voice is by far my least favorite. It doesn't suit him at ALL... his SF64 voice was perfect :(

Faith

Smash Apprentice
I prefer the NANANANANNA over the one he has now. Nothing more statisfying then making you oponent hate your guts by spamming that sound.

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
Nooooooo! I love that! I would've played Pit, which I didn't plan to, just to do that, and even shout it with him! *sobs miserably*

Oh well... I'll do it anyway! *wicked grin*

redgreenblue

Smash Ace
This doesn't seem to be as annoying, but who knows as the recording seems to be pretty bad. NANANANANANANANA would have been so effing annoying, I would've kept jumping off the stage to make the match end faster during a Pit battle.

Evelgest

Smash Apprentice
That sucks.. I was going to play as Pit at least once to annoy my friend with it.. Darn.

KafKa

Smash Rookie
All english voices are bad except Snake, Sonic and Metaknight.
Seriously, the Ayuyayua isn't even the worst. How about Ike's: ''I fight for my friends'' gayness?
Really, the japanese voices are so much better.

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
Seriously, the Ayuyayua isn't even the worst. How about Ike's: ''I fight for my friends'' gayness?
lol weeaboo

themutt22

Smash Cadet
I don't know how I'm gonna get my nanananana fix now. Are Japanese voices in the NA version for when I need my fix?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I don't know how I'm gonna get my nanananana fix now. Are Japanese voices in the NA version for when I need my fix?
Nope. there is no option to change the languages.

I supose it was for Online regional issues.

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
I'm glad it's gone, although I do like Pit's Japanese voice better on the whole.

Ike's English voice is cool. It's like he's British or something. :laugh:

INs4niTY-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Marouf
might just have to mute it.... all voices seem so crappy, dont really mind auyaya crap tho

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Noooo! XD I liked the Nanananananana Sound. I was planing to allways do that sound instead of taunting. :lol:

Downfall

Smash Apprentice
BECAUSE YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THEM.

I'm sure he says something equally gay in Japanese. And Sonic's voice is one of the bad ones. NOW I'LL SHOW YOU HURAAAAGH. Get out with that ****.

usea

Smash Ace
Can anybody record (or link to a recording of) pit's japanese NANANANA sound, from sound test? A non-lossy wav would be preferred. Pretty please? <3

stasis

Smash Rookie
Yeah this is for the best. That sound was pretty intense.

I think that nanaanananananana would be funny for a while, but people would really get tired of that FAST.

Chaotic-Strike

Smash Cadet
Im still wondering how they got brawl early but anyway pit sounds better ingame with music and all. As for him sounding like a woman considering hes voiced by one is not surprising.

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
NO! Why did they take out, "Nenenene" in the American Version!? I already knew they did, but still why take that out?
Why do they torture us with some of the changes in the American Version.

*cries*

I thought the U.S. Govt. was against torture!

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
Then again, a lot of people agrees on the fact that Ike's sexuality is very ambigous in his own games....
You mean, a few people in threads on GameFAQs and Smashboards.

Ike's sexuality is really no more implied than anything else. Now you want ambiguous (or rather, really blatant)? Check out Heather in Radiant Dawn. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom