• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thank god for brawl (wii sucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bottles vs mumbo

Smash Cadet
in a rolled up newspaper by the side of the road
so far, nintendo has dissapointed us with the wii. No, i am not talking about the wiimote being a gimmick or anything like that. It is the games. Nintendo has turned great series into crap. lets look at wii's biggest games out there so far
btw this thread aint meant to be spam or anything​
mario party - once a good game (n64) now it is horrible. instead of making fun mini-games they have made gimmiky motion based ones like: who can raise the flag first! lets move our arms up and down for 30 seconds. yay!

mario galaxy - i dont care what the idiots at ign think. mario galaxy sucks. despite being a beautiful game visualy, the gameplay is just not fun. the levels are all linear, and the challenges are repedative and predictable (excuse my spelling) it is easy to beat (60 stars), and while there are another 60 to collect, there is no motivation to get them as you have beat the game already. now i think that i might have been a bit harsh (if this were not a mario game then i might say it's alright, but since it is then we have to rate it as a mario game, ie: vs mario 64 and sunshine) so overated....

mario kart
- a fun game no doubt, but it did not live up to my expectations. while there are extras that add to the game, it is really just the same thing again. : items are not balanced, ie: drive the best but get hit by a blue and go from first to 8th. yes items make the game fun, but where do we draw the line? also the online sucks. not a bad game by a long shot, but just the same old things again.

super paper mario - the big N totaly destroyed a great game here. anyone who had played the n64 or gamecube version would agree with this. not even going to bother to explain what is wrong in depth. just list: (1) in 2D: the process of flipping is annoying and it makes up for about every puzzle in the game (2) pixle's suck (3) (most importantly) No Turn Based Battles!?!? (4) to easy to beat (5) game lost all it;s charm

twilight princess
- propably the only one that they didn't ruin

...thank god for brawl
if you disagree with what i have said than please feel free to call me an idiot, but only after posting what you disagree with and why.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Please remember that this is the Brawl General Discussion forum...meaning we discuss Brawl here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom