• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tha GAYnado...

KYAG

Smash Rookie
How can Olimar Beat IT!!!!
I don't like d-airing it, because if you don't time it right, you'll get gaynadoed anyway...:confused:

I r need Help!

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
All you can do is shield it until it goes away. Don't roll away or he'll direct it at you as you roll. Trust me, it doesn't work. If you're caught in it, try to smash DI up then left or right or somethin.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
"Gaynado"? REALLY?

Ignoring the very forced spelling; yeah, either shield IMMEDIATELY, try ^ WhoseReality?'s suggestions, or simply avoid it all together. Have fun with one of the most irritating moves in the game.

Puddin

Smash Lord
I'm gonna sound like a broken record but Shield Grab is the safest way to break it, not a chance your going to break it from the tiny opening at the bottom, breaking it from the top is possible but risky. And against MetaKnight there is really no escape, especially since Tornado is their way of saying "don't camp I cant do anything but spam this tornado to stop it" Of course there is the "spam your Fsmash" "strategy" for Olimar against MetaKnight, but the Decay Effect punishes you for doing so.

Top Bottom