• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TGM vs HYLIAN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGM

Smash Lord
Dear Hylian,

You think your super sluty samus is simpily sexy stuff right? Well i think its crap! A massive pile of steaming crap. I think my samus is the F-ing champ.....the REAL champ, the best in texas champ, the one and only champ.

To prove this, we will turn our money match into a "No Johns" money match of 10$.....

MLG rules and such for levels and shiz........but with a twist.

If you lose, you must:

1. Shake my hand and apologize for ever thinking that u could possible be better than me.
2. Face the crowd at HOST 2 and yell out that you lost to the TGM and admit that he is god with samus.
3. You then have to drink a cup of milk mixed with my 3 special ingredients(chinese mustard,vinegar,and pickle juice).
4. Pay me the 10$.

and if i lose, i will do the same as i asked you to do OR you can make up your own rules

Do you accept or decline?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Is this really necessary TGM?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will accept if we take out rule #2. I really don't think other people will care about the outcome of the match.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah he wants me to do all 4...2 is very unnecessary though.

TGM

Smash Lord
So u will accept? NICE! fine ill exclude #2.......

please post that u accept so i can print this baby out.

may god be with you in our match.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I accept. There. This thread seems kinda pointless now >_>...

TGM

Smash Lord
no its godly, and thanks for accepting. i cant wait. and u must drink all or 3/4 of the milk. that means u need to swallow it, not just swish it in your mouth and spit it out.

thanks hylian, it means alot to me.i love you.

TGM

Smash Lord
no mog, i want him to remember that nasty taste in his mouth everytime he thinks his samus is better than mine. since he believes that hes better it wont bother him to accept.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol TGM the milk doesn't bother me at all. I used to drink stuff like that (and worse) all the time on bets and stuff. I am used to it. So what are you going to do if you lose?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol, this thread makes me laugh to the point where the winner will get a cookie from Kroger's from me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom