• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Textures

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkPython

Smash Rookie
I dont know if this was covered before but im new to brawl texture hacking. Does texture hacking work online in a random online match?

Meccs

@Meccs_
Yes and no. You'll be able to see your textures, but the other people won't. Unless they happen to have the same texture applied to the same color you do of that character.
For instance, say P1 has Blue Ness as The Masked Man, while P2 has Blue Ness as Ninten. P3 and P4 don't have textures. P3 and P4 will see him as Blue Ness. P1 will see him as The Masked Man, and P2 will see him as Ninten.
However, online, I've played matches where I have a texture over, lets say, Ike as Roy, but I still see him as Blue Ike. So I guess it doesn't apply the texture if somebody on a different Wii chose the character, even if you have a texture for that color.

In a nutshell: You are the only one who can see the textures on your character/stage.

Moor57

Smash Rookie
If you haven’t ever used a photograph of a metal object as a background then… well, who am I kidding, as designers, we all use metal for that perfect texture. A background of a rusted metal sign or chain link fence can create a great, grungey look for a band website or personal blog. Diamond plate metal backgrounds are great for selling tools or just to show that your product is tough and strong. A brushed aluminum look can add class to a website.

Metal texture photos can spice up any project and give it just the look you want. One of my favorite looks is to use a grungey or rusty piece of metal as the starting point or inspiration for a website design. Create a nice simple background with it and then use the color pallete from the rust, along with some blacks and greys, and you’ve got a beautifully designed site whose color pallette really works well!
Every Day Metal Objects

Metal textures can be found all around us. A stainless steel coffee pot, a pencil holder, door handles and knobs, signs, cars, computer equipment, pipes, manhole covers and more all can provide you with unique high-quality background textures for websites and blogs. So, get out there with your camera and click away. Metal is all around you and your perfect web design background textures are just calling out to you. Go get ‘em and make your next design really pop!

===========
hedonism ii
cytomel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom