• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

devin

Smash Cadet
hi,um some of my textures dont work which is weird because its in the right folder and right file name, one of them is the boo hack over kirby, i have it as FitKirby01,pcs and a pac file. And just regular kirby shows up when i click a stage, i have the same problem with the bowser jr over ness hack, it came with two folders one "Brush always visible" and "Brush appears as bat" but even when i have the right colour on, i am still ness in battle bowser jr. Please help i am new to hacking and im really confused

devin

Smash Cadet
My Wii began to freeze today (when I started hacking) and whenever I was silver (falco) or fox (pikachu) and I used the final smash my Wii would make these weirs sounds and freeze. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom