• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture hacking help

fingin

Smash Rookie
READ THIS PROPERLY PLEASE
I need a guide so I can get Shadow, Knuckles, Cloud, Ichigo, Goku and characters like that on ssbb, I have homebrew channel and Gecko OS. I need newb step by step guide to getting, I don't have the time to create/edit them myself. I also need to know how to swap movesets. It would be cool to get the characters avatar on the menu. Also I want them so they don't erase some. (I want sonic AND shadow). Also I want them to have their own moves.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
If the noob guides are too complicated, you shouldn't try modding Brawl yet.

No offense, but you might want to try to increase your mental capabilities first.

fingin

Smash Rookie
forget that, i've managed to do everything and get all character files. I just need the codes for a shadow moveset, retexture for characters mentioned above.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Everything you need is in a place called Brawl Vault, google it. There's a tutorial about pretty much everything on the forums there too.

Top Bottom