• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Texture) Castlevania Stage

NixxxoN

Smash Master
wow great stuff, too bad it only works in the new versions of project and cant be used online

Skrlx

Smash Champion
why would you want pics when there's a youtube video

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Gave me a idea, Take isai's picture of his face and replace captain falcons head textures with his. You mite have to flip it upside down because some texture dumping features in some plugins suck.

(§L)£ink

Smash Cadet
Lol nice texture. And for people who don't know how to put it in: Get pj64 1.7 it comes with a jabo plugin that allows u to replace textures. theirs a folder named i think its texture load or hire texture (i forget which one). And make a new folder called Super Smash bros. (U) and put the texture in there and there you go. Hope this helps :)

walsh

Smash Cadet
wow great stuff, too bad it only works in the new versions of project and cant be used online
I was watching a livestream of Felipe two days ago and he definitely had all sorts of texture hax. There were textured backgrounds, customized health percentages, character movesets and game menus.

He was playing against Amon Amarth, and I'm not sure if Amon Amarth coulld see them or if it was just a local thing.

Felipe,

Youtube guide please?

blaze3927

Smash Ace
I was watching a livestream of Felipe two days ago and he definitely had all sorts of texture hax. There were textured backgrounds, customized health percentages, character movesets and game menus.

He was playing against Amon Amarth, and I'm not sure if Amon Amarth coulld see them or if it was just a local thing.

Felipe,

Youtube guide please?
there was a post on here telling people how to use custom textures online with the new 1.4 emulator, nixxon led you astray sorry.
(not to pick on you xD)

walsh

Smash Cadet
there was a post on here telling people how to use custom textures online with the new 1.4 emulator, nixxon led you astray sorry.
(not to pick on you xD)
Can I get a link to that? Please and thanks. Custom search yielded nothing of the sort.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Ginzuhayate posted " Project 64KVE without plugin limits " and a texture pack here in smashboards.

Top Bottom