• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Skills Bar Fights 3 [Road to Evo] July-2-2011 Results & Shoutouts

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
(Test Your Skills Bar Fights 3) [Road to Evo] Results & Shoutouts

Would like to give shoutouts to everyone that attended another successful test your skills event. Thanks to everyone who brought setups and special shoutouts to wobbles for taking the tournament. See everyone soon d:0]

Shoutouts:​

Wobbles: Glad you enjoyed tys and like the melee airbrushed controller bag. :cool:

Jake13: Thank you for the help with everything =0]

Syba: Always a plessure seeing you. (No homo)

Oscar: Keep up the good work my ninja =0]

Tournament Results:)

1 vs 1

1 Wobbles
2 Oscar
3 bakaa
4 13MD
5 aznboi
5 ivann
7 dowhat
7 tzz
9 joee
9 jermm
9 yanniss
9 kevvinn
13 jtag
13 johnn
13 nocc
13 kailoo
17 jr55

Doubles

1 bakaa/von
2 wobbles/tarzan
3 oscar/jake
4 j-lo
5 joc
5 yoe
7 jjtag

To everyone I forget, good seeing you and train up for the next Test Your Skills...

Diglob

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts to Andrew because I lost to him. Also, we're going to miss you, Ivan. Good **** on your placing. I'm definitely not ready for our rematch right now lol...also, an obligatory shoutout to Von for being Asian. We were up to FOUR Asians and now you're about to knock it down to three, Ivan. You're breaking our hearts, dude.

Much love, Tarzan. You look like you're getting back into it. Always fun to have you around. 8D

Good job on beating Noc, John. I'm not sure why everybody is considering your victory an upset, but I believed in you. It's mostly your overpowered character, though, and you know it. Luigi is too broken, as the Houston Backroom members shall soon start debating. I hope to put Luigi third in God Tier after Peach and Samus, as it should be. I'll be fighting for you. 8D

Way to quit Brawlawl, Jerm. (b^__^)b

Josh, you showed up! Now do it again. You are hilarious, lol. >:p

Shoutouts to Wobbles for showing me, Von, and Josh why items should REALLY be banned...because Wobbles would be more broken than he already is. >__> Shoutouts to Oscar for always letting us play at his house after tournaments. Shoutouts to DeAngelo for making these tournaments possible. Shoutouts to Cane's because I came. And a big shoutout to the boy Noc for playing Falcon dittos with me until ****ing dawn lol. For that matter, shoutouts to everybody who played until dawn.

And </3 to everybody who didn't show up. Tirno, Hannah, Frank, etc. Though I'm kinda glad Tirno didn't show up to watch me disgrace Falco. >______________>

Top Bottom