• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Terrible Matchmaking On 3DS

FrankTheStud

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrankDaStud
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else has had terrible matchmaking as of late on 3DS. I don't mean player-skill levels or anything, just really laggy connections and matches that cancel/end halfway through and end as a No Contest. Recently on my 3DS I've been getting stuck in filled waiting rooms for around 10 minutes, where I'm unable to pause to quit, and the home button doesn't work online.

My Wii U version has been acting a bit funny too, which had me wondering if it's my internet, but all of my other games and systems function just fine... Any suggestions as to what's going on? Maybe server troubles at the Big N?

OPT!XX

Smash Rookie
NNID
opt1xx
I haven't personally had any trouble. I'd recommend checking out and or restarting your modem/ router and make sure you have a strong connection.

Top Bottom