• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teran17 Presents: Through Fire Justice Is Served. UPDATE! First Round Matches Posted!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Is anyone up for friendlies? I'm dying here :urg:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
can i join? or sub/fill in? plz :)
No problem, I'll put you on the waiting list. I know you're gonna be using Snake, but do you have a choice for a secondary?

I beat Shadow 2-1
Updated. And thanks a lot for getting your match done so early. :)

Havent heard from Havokk yet. I'll give him a bit longer
Dude, this doesn't officially start until Jan 30th. It's just Aryman and Shadowfire are awesome like that and got their match done early. XD

Btw, I'm gonna be giving out a prize of 1000 Wii points to the winner (or a VC game of their choice). The runner up, of course, leaves with nothing, because there are no runners up in war, only losers :laugh:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Thanks guys, the update has been performed.
Skeen skeen me breda

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Dearest Director(s),

___It is my deepest regret to inform you that I will be unable to participate in your tournament(s) that I have signed up for, and I apologize deeply. This is due to highly technical problems on my end that I highly doubt will be able to be fixed in time for your tournament(s): my TV won't turn on. And I, having no access to any other device which might enable me to participate, wish to drop out before it becomes problematic to do so (if it hasn't already).

___Should, by chance, that my technical difficulties are resolved sometime before the previously established deadlines have arrived, it would be most splendid that you might allow me to re-claim my original position in your tourney(s), if (a) suitable replacement(s) has/have not been found in my stead.

___Again, my sincerest apologizes for any trouble or annoyance this abrupt resignation may have caused. I must also apologize to anyone who may have dismay due to my absence (whether I am your teammate or you enjoy getting ***** by my Wolf bairs). It was not by my power nor by my choice that I am unable to attend this/these tourney(s), but for that, I must tip my hat...

Adieu (for now), Sir Bedevere (NEDM)​

P.S. Yes, this is a copypasta. LOLOLOLOLOL​

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hey Bedevere that's no problem, we all run into technical hitches every now and then. It's a shame to lose you, I was looking forward to a first round knockout to your Wolf bairs, but alas, 'twas not to be.

GFE, you're up!

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
AND we're both from the great Continent of Europe.
We immediately win at life.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
We should do friendlies, we live in Europe and I've heard good things about your $nake.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Sounds like a plan. Should be good practice for me when I play GFE's Snake.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
IMPORTANT:

I've got some issues I must sort out tomorrow, and some serious drinking too. I won't be updating until... the American early evening. Oh, I guess it's no problem, but I'll be likely too drunk to play tomorrow anyways.

Take Care

~Teran17~

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
So much for sending out f***ing reminders...

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Either Alphican or Blankvi.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah ya know I was thinking. If people couldn't give a ****, I'll give their spots to people like Shadowfire who actually participated. Gives him a second chance after getting Ary'd first round, and it'll deal with the ne'erdowells that don't show. =\

istudying

Smash Lord
Oh k. That's a nice offer. I really hope people to their matches because i wanna end this tournament =D and go off with the prize i hope =S.

Top Bottom