• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

_Pixel_

Pink Squirtle is best Squirtle.
Hey guys,

I'll be in the area for the next couple of weeks for the holidays. My parents live in the Franklin/Brentwood area.

I'd love to see what you all got and learn new ways I could get my ass kicked.

Those weeklies still going down at the Score in Murfreesboro? Also when did the Score move? I thought they were in Cool Springs...

Anyway, looking forward to meeting this group,
-Pixel

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Yeah Zach (the new owner of the score) moved to murfreesboro over the summer (that sounds like the right time frame). and yes we do weekly get togethers on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

_Pixel_

Pink Squirtle is best Squirtle.
Yeah Zach (the new owner of the score) moved to murfreesboro over the summer (that sounds like the right time frame). and yes we do weekly get togethers on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Sounds good man. I'll try and make it out to the Saturday event. Looking forward to meeting you all.

And yeah I remember when Bradley still ran the place. I went off to college right as he was selling it. Is it doing well over there?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Sounds good man. I'll try and make it out to the Saturday event. Looking forward to meeting you all.

And yeah I remember when Bradley still ran the place. I went off to college right as he was selling it. Is it doing well over there?
well he makes plenty of money of of the smash community here. He seems to like it better here in murfreesboro, though you would have to talk to him to confirm anything.

FlacidGiraffe

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0963-1902-4306
How's it going fellas? :) I've recently joined the smash community a couple of months ago, I love playing, but I've troubles trying to find a local/close to local group, I live in Loudon county, near Knoxville, please lemme know :D :happysheep:

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well if you would like to play with them you should join their Facebook group and hit them up. also you must not have looked all the way. There are links to the Facebook groups below the players.

Last edited:

FarSide

Smash Rookie
Alright guys, I'm a noob wanting to learn and practice Smash4 or melee. If anyone in the Murfreesboro area wants a practice noob to beat up on I'd love to play since I unfortunately can't afford a wii u right now.

facebook.com/codysuds

MooseBoy

Smash Rookie
Hey! Looking to play some melee games with anyone interested!

MooseBoy
Nashville, TN
Facebook.com/alex.skelton.9022

Lebrawlski

Smash Rookie
Lebrawlski
Nashville, TN
facebook.com/azlex200

I'm kinda new to smash. I was a light player of the previous games, but have been trying to get more into Smash 4. I went to KiT as a spectator, this past weekend, and had a blast. I know there's not much of a Smash scene in Nashville, but have heard its pretty awesome in Murfreesboro. Some friends and I are wanting to check out The Score some Saturday, soon.

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
Hey I'm moving to Nashville.. and want to play games... anyone is welcome to hit me up.. Hit me up on FB Name David Savage... current location Lynchburg VA.

andybarteaux

Smash Rookie
New to smashboards (first post what, what), but I'm from Collierville. Play Melee, Brawl, and Wii U. Can also play the 64 one, but my 64 has been retired for now.

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
Where are people to play... I live in Nashville and I'm good... Come play game with me... Melee or pm :)

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
Ko... Which face group should I join? I didn't see one for Nashville... Is it under something else?

Zeds

Smash Apprentice
Is the Score being held this weekend? If so, where can I register and get directions and so forth?
if so, could i bring a CRT + smash64 set up for friendlies? i dont want to be in the way of the melee games/tournament, but i'd like to try nd get some 64 happening there!

Megaman36

Smash Cadet
NNID
Megaman36
3DS FC
0473-7900-4411
I finally moved back home so I'll be in Tennessee for a good while again. I'm gonna try to make it out to the score again for this weekend if it's going on.

SSaintly

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm from Memphis. I know a couple of players here in the Memphis area, but thought I'd make a post in here and start to be more active on smashboards. Anyways I play Smash4 and Melee on the side, but am looking for more players to play with especially people that are new to the competitive scene.

But yeah - SSaintly/Memphis

Also if someone can provide me with a link to upcoming tournaments in the Memphis to Nashville area, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Oh and my FB - https://www.facebook.com/brady.boswell.1

Last edited:

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Ill be honest I RARELY ever check smashboards anymore as Pretty much everyone is part of the Facebook groups now. Check the first post for all the different groups

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Hey guys. I'm an old school doc player. I was very active in NC back in the day. I'm looking into getting back into some melee. I live in Johnson city. It doesn't look like there is a whole of of smashers in East Tennessee. If there are any active one could someone please point me in the right direction?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hey guys. I'm an old school doc player. I was very active in NC back in the day. I'm looking into getting back into some melee. I live in Johnson city. It doesn't look like there is a whole of of smashers in East Tennessee. If there are any active one could someone please point me in the right direction?
They're decently active. If they don't already, I know they're trying to find a place to have a biweekly. I was just in VA for a tournament with a handful of guys up there.

NocabEvoli

Smash Rookie
Hello, gentlemen and gals. Nocab here. I hail from Chattanooga/Collegedale area in TN.

I actually got the chance to attend Smash at Chatt early this year and I enjoyed spectating all of the fantastic players with my own eyes for the first time (Shout out to JTMerrell's Ness in PM. Holy smokes). Hopefully, I will be as active as I can be in the scene as soon as I get out of "the labs".

Melee and PM are my games of choice and would love some training and pointers or just about anything; I'm always willing to learn by someone in person.

So anyone can join any facebook group that is optimal? In my case, Chattanooga Smash?

shapular

Smash Ace
Hello, gentlemen and gals. Nocab here. I hail from Chattanooga/Collegedale area in TN.

I actually got the chance to attend Smash at Chatt early this year and I enjoyed spectating all of the fantastic players with my own eyes for the first time (Shout out to JTMerrell's Ness in PM. Holy smokes). Hopefully, I will be as active as I can be in the scene as soon as I get out of "the labs".

Melee and PM are my games of choice and would love some training and pointers or just about anything; I'm always willing to learn by someone in person.

So anyone can join any facebook group that is optimal? In my case, Chattanooga Smash?
Yo a Chattanooga player

What Handorin said and also CM Games hosts tournaments every Sunday and Tuesday at 6 PM.

NocabEvoli

Smash Rookie
Yo a Chattanooga player

What Handorin said and also CM Games hosts tournaments every Sunday and Tuesday at 6 PM.
CM Games? I cannot believe I have not heard of the place! Pretty close by, too! So do they consistently hold tourneys every Sunday and Tuesday? What Smash game do they do? (Since I can't really find the info on their page.)

And heck yeah, a Chatt Player

Last edited:

Handorin

Smash Hero
I know Sunday is consistently smash 4, but I'm not sure about tuesday since that runs into our other regular weeklies. There is something in the works for Melee/PM on Thursdays though. More details should be coming soon.

Top Bottom