• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

fratdaddyZC

Smash Rookie
If you bring a case of beer I will be your best friend. Come this saturday for some project M. Pickle, alex, and I should be playing.
Okay cool. Is there an address/time posted somewhere in this thread, or another one? Again, I'm a bit new to smashboards

R.I.Y.P.

Smash Cadet
So I'm looking for some melee players around knoxville, more specifically the UTK campus to play some matches with. I'm in dire need of having a practice partner. Dx

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
So I'm looking for some melee players around knoxville, more specifically the UTK campus to play some matches with. I'm in dire need of having a practice partner. Dx
knoxville is a pretty dead place for melee. Best I can help you is saying that we here in Middle TN play a little bit of Melee.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm in Chattanooga, but that's still a bit of a drive and I work all the time and go to school

:phone:

fo-fo

Smash Rookie
Memphis smasher here. Just registered so I could post this. Looking for local tournaments for 64 preferably. Several friends and I play consistently and are looking to expand our reach!

Nova2X

Smash Cadet
smAsh I Restitution in Little Rock Revive our smash

You guys should come on up to little rock on October 20th, I'm going to be hosting a tournament to revive the smash scene in Arkansas, this tourney is gonna be legit so come on up and check it out on the 20th we got plenty of people coming to make it worth your while, hope I see u guys there

Smashboards Page: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=328302

Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/486539761365468/?fref=ts[/SIZE]

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
I just used regenerate and I'm back, watch out pros I'm coming for ya. With Salty Johns included lol
This sucks I wont be able to make it but I would say this I'm one of the best in the world at smash64 and soon in the future I will prove that after my job allows to to take a day off salt.....

GangsterPuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gpuff
3DS FC
1289-9497-1235
You guys are probably going to ignore me,lol.
GangsterPuff
Kirby, MK
Bartlett TN
(I kinda suck, please don't mind.)

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Bartlett is pretty much the bottom left corner of TN KO, and gpuff if you're able to make it out to one of our events we'd be glad to have you.

GangsterPuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gpuff
3DS FC
1289-9497-1235
Yeah, thanks, I don't think I can though, cause I got a lot of work in school, and I'm only 13 so my parents will take control of what I do.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Bartlett is a suburb of Memphis. They have biweeklies there if you happen to be able to go. There's at least a ten year age gap between all of the smashers I know about though. I don't know how comfortable your parents would be with you hanging out with a bunch of 25ish aged guys.

GangsterPuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gpuff
3DS FC
1289-9497-1235
You are right, I'm pretty young for a true smasher, and Im probably the only one in my age group who play competitive brawl. Everyone else I know are COD fanboys.

Ebansu

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone,

We have a bunch of people playing in Knoxville on the UT campus. We play brawl mostly, but some melee on the side. We've been having tournaments weekly and would love to have anyone come and join us! Let me know if you are interested and we can come in contact. We have around 20 different people playing in and out.

RODO

Smash Ace
Hey everyone,

We have a bunch of people playing in Knoxville on the UT campus. We play brawl mostly, but some melee on the side. We've been having tournaments weekly and would love to have anyone come and join us! Let me know if you are interested and we can come in contact. We have around 20 different people playing in and out.
I'm a part of this group too. If you are in the area you should definitely come out and play!!!!!

SniperKirby

Smash Rookie
I'm a bit too far for KingPin's monthlies, so I'm wondering what kinda events that are available near meh.
If nothing's available I'd be glad to host friendlies or something at my dorm... I'm a student at CBU if anyone knows where that is.

Handorin

Smash Hero
ihavespaceballs and bunbun live about 10minutes from you. I'm sure you could just hop on over if you want to smash. I know they have biweeklies somewhere, but I don't remember where. It's mostly, if not all, Melee there though.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Always forget about this thread. Add me to this, pls. :D

Kman
Antioch, TN

Also, wtf? Where are all these Knoxville people playing Smash? Why have I not been part of this group?!?!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Just as a reminder guys, Summercon is coming up soon. I know a month may seem like plenty of time to prepare, but it's not. So if you are interested in coming down to LA for this, start preparing now!

Swiggin

Smash Rookie
Me and a couple friends are looking for anything brawl happening in knoxville. With summer break we've lost too many people!

Babatunde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BABS!
3DS FC
2938-7558-8507
Nashville TN peep over here!
Ready to get a job as well as put some offline PM work in!

Top Bottom