• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teleportation Taxi

Royal Altean

Smash Rookie
So sometimes when I'm playing against a Sheik (I think Zelda does this too) something... odd... happens.

I'll be fighting her offstage or whatever and then suddenly were both back onstage.

I think if she uses her teleporting move when you're right next to her, she takes you with her, but I could be wrong.

Has anyone else noticed this? Or is it something other than what I'm thinking it is?

Oh, and although it would be difficult to pull off, I think it could have some possible doubles potential. With practice. It sure would be a sweet way to save your partner.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I think Sheik is catching you with the Wind after she Vanishes. There's really no other explanation.

Zelda has a strong horizontal knockback, so that might explain that side.

Royal Altean

Smash Rookie
I'll test it then get back to you. But both times I "appeared" right where Sheik/Zelda did. And there's another post I saw somewhere around here that has to do with taking a grenade or something with your Vanish. So it could be the same concept.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
I'll test it then get back to you. But both times I "appeared" right where Sheik/Zelda did. And there's another post I saw somewhere around here that has to do with taking a grenade or something with your Vanish. So it could be the same concept.
that's becaus they were holding the grenade when they teleported, but it exploded before they reappeared...

you can't hold a person and teleport at the same time

Top Bottom