• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teh Betty Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
Betty and i have decided to hold a !!!REAL!!! smash tourney to old times sake. For you see it is now time for teh new smash generation to take over and we are just old skool. So in memory of all teh tourneys we have been to over teh years and all the people we met i would liek to announce a tourney that betty and i have been planning for years but cockblockers such as B-will and dr drew have banned betty and I countless times and teh betty army is MAD :mad:

So teh Best Ever Texas Tourney of the Year will commence as soon as betty and I agree on a location and whatever else a **** tourney needs.

dis be teh coachhizzal comming srtainght outta alamo heights pimpin it wit betty and den niggaszz be raw fooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom