• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Technique: Kickin' Lickin' Linkin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff the Killer

Smash Cadet
KLL is a technique that I created. It requires ONLY Link's kicking attacks (N-air, B-air and both grabs), you CANNOT use items, only throw them, and if you are facing FROM a ledge, you can use his recovery, but do now hit the other character.

I personally know this by experience, and I tell you that Link will take as little as 0% damage if this is done correctly, but can go up to 300% damage, and still not die. There are 3 types of this technique, a ground, air and ledge (which leads to another technique), all of which are translated to French, so go to Google Translations for it.

Marteler le sol:
This requires Link's grabs and they can spam this. When an opponent is near Link, be sure to grab them and throw them and keep throwing them. If an item appears, be sure to throw it.

Lien n'est pas du porc bord Ledge:
This is a special type of ledgehog in which, if used accurately, does not require you to steal the ledge. Make sure that you go against a character far from you, then kick, and keep kicking until the opponent is much more predictable, and keep kicking until he/she is KOed.

Coup d'air des pétales de Doom:
The air version is simple; use the B-air and n-air as many times as needed. But, if you want a challenge, go against Yoshi, Fox, Falcon or Pikachu. Now, when another character/player tries to get an item, be sure to use n-air for a safety then grab and throw the item.

Another Method, which is harder, is to use N-air OR B-air only. This means that you are limited to one single attack, but make it worthwhile, and also, the single-attack method can be used on ONE of another character's stock, meaning that you can switch between attacks with either stock, or keep the same tactic.

M!nt

Smash Champion
the mods are never here when you need them but are always here when you don't need them
Don't see why you need mods to lock a thread for you to be able to ignore it.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Also the report button exists so you can't really say anything about them not being here when you need them (but I guess you can complain about them being around when you don't want them, lol)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
less pumped now... i want the character guide back jeff. this was TOO incoherent

kys

Smash Ace
I prefer the old avatar. It actually looked like it could be Jeff irl dressed up in Joker makeup, which would sensibly explain his synapses misfiring. *yawn*

B Link

Smash Lord
I prefer the old avatar. It actually looked like it could be Jeff irl dressed up in Joker makeup, which would sensibly explain his synapses misfiring. *yawn*
His new one could be seen as indicative of his general demeanor

I feel as though jeff adequately broke down several key components of link's advanced technique repertoire

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i like how this new technique doesn't use cheap bombs and spin attacks and forces us to use the A button more

its a much fairer way to play in my opinion

Jeff the Killer

Smash Cadet
@asianaussie: That is what I am trying to get people to do! And the second line was totally unnecessary.

@Everyone: Look, if you have time to do it, just use it. I really am serious, and this is a technique guide, and this really does act as a KO maker, IF YOU CAN USE IT CORRECTLY!

@clubbadubba: You really have to stop with the sarcastic speaking and jokes.

But, hey, if you want it locked, someone tell me how to. (Plus, I look sexy)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
jeff, you must be joking. I'm the only one who actually appreciates your threads, albeit i may do so for different reasons than you intended. But still, I love your stuff, just thought this wasn't your best work. I can't even understand half of what you wrote. Take the criticism as you will. And why didn't you finish that other thread? I was promised more.

Also, all these other fools are hating on you, and I'm your biggest fan, and you single ME out? Not cool man, not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom