• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teams: partners?

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Ok well I love Jiggly and since everything is getting started up, guides, Chozen's advice, yaddayadda, I figure I should ask, who here loves playing teams? Early to ask I know but I'm trying to find out who likes who as a partner.

Observations:
I have been playing with a good friend of mine who mains Sonic and well its pretty amazing. I can rest almost when ever and he'll free me up, wake me. I Also teamed an Ike player recently and no. No. No. No. It sucked, if you are with them you might as well be a target for them.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
To be completly honest the only viable teammates i can see being effective ATM are...

-ROB [double WoP, teh lazers]
-Pika [dsmash.. allows for Uair setup, lifetnkng, teh lightning]
-Fox [top tier?] / buffed in brawl perrhaps >_>
-Marth [top tier?] / tips+knockback= ledgeguard game...
-Luigi [top tier?] / double ping is also quite rediculous
-MetaKnight [top tier?] / arial superiority is also quite rediculous
-Pit [im still undecided on this.. but arrow spamming is quite good, and he has a pretty mindgamey airgame]

Good Day Sirs.

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
another jigglypuff!

one goes high one goes low/ from the side?

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Actually Ganondorf, lol, has super armor during his F+B grab. The opponent doesn't :D

Also don't team with Olimar, it's way too counterproductive.

LEE!!

Smash Rookie
I team with my roommate who plays Marth. He's kind of short tempered with playing the **** game, and won't listen to advice on how to play better, but when he's on his game, it's a good combo. We've been playing against Ike/Toon Link and Pit/Lucas. Pretty even matches, but Ike and Pit are some bull**** (seriously Pit's infinite edge guard is just annoying, not that it's hard to avoid, just **** annoying.)

Will Brawl 4 Food

Smash Rookie
ZSS - idk if this is possible but if u got an opponent caught between u could u have an infinite sing to stun combo? also both characters combo fairly well (for brawl neways) and both have a good air game. Also, stun to rest!!!

mk/ pit - both characters can keep characters off the stage, so can jiggs...also jiggs can duck and pit can fire arrows without much risk of hitting her.

Top Bottom