• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teaming question - Need help

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
My partner and me will go to an tournament in summer and we are not sure which character-combination we should use.

My characters: Snake (Main), MK, DDD (Often played characters), Wario, Diddy, Olimar, IC, Kirby, ZSS, Peach, Sonic, Link (My other "good" characters ;))

My partner's characters: Falco (Main), Marth, Fox (2nds) and maybe Tink (Not sure)

So what would be the best combination for us ???

Any idea ? Or should we just go Mains (Snake & Falco) ??? Problem is I think Falco isnt that good in teams :dizzy:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Go MK/Marth, I guess. Take it to the basics and just jump in there and ****.

By the way, you COULD always use the Q&A... :ohwell:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Every character needing a chaingrab or a combo are having trouble in Doubles.

Snake is probably the best team character, so you should stay with him. Marth as addition seems reasonable.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
That was a general statement. Additionally, camping characters are rather bad in teams, too. To give examples: Sheik isn't all too good in teams, and neither is for instance R.O.B.

Snake+Marth is probably better, at least if your partner doesn't run into your explosives.

Top Bottom