• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team SoloMid Presents: Meet TSM ZeRo

Back in August of 2015, the Smash 4 champion and all around Smash legend ZeRo was signed by Team SoloMid, one of North America's top eSports teams. ZeRo is known for is incredible Smash 4 tournament win streak, establishing himself as the game's best since release. However, ZeRo is much more than the Smash 4's #1. Learn more about ZeRo in this video by Team SoloMid!

Comments

Those yellow lens piss me off
I don't know exactly how it works but those lenses aid in better eye health by filtering out colors, or waves or something that can be harmful to the eye by staring at a monitor for extended durations of time.

Its essentially no different than ppe for anything else -hobby or profession- from wearing a helmet on the slopes to wearing a dust mask if you were a carpenter. If you hate on that then your just a ****y person and noone has any respect for what you think.

We had breakfast together at Tipped Off 11. It's great getting to know the guy and he gave me some solid advice at playing more patiently. It's paying off.

D
It's good to see bigger eSports teams like TSM enter the Smash Wii U scene, i'd love to see a Cloud9 player sometime soon.

I don't know exactly how it works but those lenses aid in better eye health by filtering out colors, or waves or something that can be harmful to the eye by staring at a monitor for extended durations of time.

Its essentially no different than ppe for anything else -hobby or profession- from wearing a helmet on the slopes to wearing a dust mask if you were a carpenter. If you hate on that then your just a ****y person and noone has any respect for what you think.
I think it's because he's wearing them during an interview. It would be strange and unnecessary to wear your helmet/dust mask during an interview. Wearing gaming glasses while not gaming seems to be more of a fashion statement, that's probably why he was upset about it.

Wow. Way to get over sensitive over an insult toward a pair of lens. Better think twice before I dive that deep again.

Are people really so adamant to hate on ZeRo that they'll **** on him for the color lens his glasses has? =_=
Yes... Because hating on something as little as a pair of lens on someone's glasses is the same is hating the person wearing them altogether.

Plz do yourself a favor and remove that stick from your butt hurt ass. Guess I forgot what kind of defensive children I'm dealing with here.

Last edited:
D
Wow. Way to get over sensitive over an insult toward a pair of lens. Better think twice before I dive that deep again.

Yes... Because hating on something as little as a pair of lens on someone's glasses is the same is hating the person wearing them altogether.

Plz do yourself a favor and remove that stick from your butt hurt ***. Guess I forgot what kind of defensive children I'm dealing with here.
You started it, though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom