• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Site Wars.

MarthEmblemPrince

Smash Rookie
Hey. Another Brawling website Brawl Domain have a thing called "Brawl Domain Team League". Its like a site war split up into 2 divisions, 4 teams on each, and you have to get drafted to A team. I was wondering if maybe we could do something similar, except not making it look like were stealing their idea by having it different from they'res , but same thing?

You could let me know your thoughts by commenting, and HOPEFULLY, We might be able to do this.

Thanks,
Marth.

skekasaurus

Smash Cadet
Hey. Another Brawling website Brawl Domain have a thing called "Brawl Domain Team League". Its like a site war split up into 2 divisions, 4 teams on each, and you have to get drafted to A team. I was wondering if maybe we could do something similar, except not making it look like were stealing their idea by having it different from they'res , but same thing?

You could let me know your thoughts by commenting, and HOPEFULLY, We might be able to do this.

Thanks,
Marth.
I think this would be a really cool thing to do. I would be all for it if we can organize it together and make it happen.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
lols, first thing to do is take on the FBers. Then you can work on the GameFAQers, and then take down the "AllIsBrawl"ers. then your team will be victorious. imma GameFAQer though. but good luck.
PS: the FBers are easy.

Top Bottom