• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team FLORIDA

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
I haven't posted as of late, cause I don't spend my time posting on here all the time.....sorry jeez. Anyways, whats with all of you down my back all the time....honestly...it's getting annoying. It's funny how people assume....Brawl is a new game everyone is good at it at this point, Melee a different story, but I promise I will still be able to compete against you, I won't bet $20 but sure I will play you as long as you stop this stupid nonsense. In all honesty I really don't care who is better and I have yet boasted about myself once. I never said coming in 6th place is amazing, you asked me if I been to any tournaments and I simply responded, and you are down my back switching everything I say into something else. Whatever man......just whatever......im ending this now. I won't post to you again unless you got something important to say if not, I'm done.

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
I haven't posted as of late, cause I don't spend my time posting on here all the time.....sorry jeez. Anyways, whats with all of you down my back all the time....honestly...it's getting annoying. It's funny how people assume....Brawl is a new game everyone is good at it at this point, Melee a different story, but I promise I will still be able to compete against you, I won't bet $20 but sure I will play you as long as you stop this stupid nonsense. In all honesty I really don't care who is better and I have yet boasted about myself once. I never said coming in 6th place is amazing, you asked me if I been to any tournaments and I simply responded, and you are down my back switching everything I say into something else. Whatever man......just whatever......im ending this now. I won't post to you again unless you got something important to say if not, I'm done.
Its alright man i got your back, we will fight Doodah together.

SIKE SON LOL YOU ON YOUR OWN PEACE

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
The wha.........So Mr H you actually going to participate this time....I saw you at that last tournament I went to....but you didn't play..... =/

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Fine.......Doodah is it? And I'll see you at Gigs if you still want that Melee match.

Top Bottom