• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Florida: Spamers' State Tourney

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
This is something new. You the people (Smashers) will have total control of prize and rules for this tourney; by the majority, you will tell me what you want as a 1st, 2nd, 3rd prizes. You will tell me what rules is fair like 2/3 or 3/5, brackets or Round Robins. The reason I ask is because the Police Dept. wants to do a fund raiser. Some Ideas were already thought out as what the prizes might be. Example: T.V.s, Money Orders $200 for first place, $100 second place, Playstations 2, X-box 360's, Nin-DS', Games, Red Lobster Gift Certificates, etc.... Im sure you get the picture. I was told the Police Dept will be holding the tournament where Yanime was held. This can only happen if I can get Incentive Ideas from you smashers.

The address where Yanime was held is

3450 SW 48th Ave
Pembroke Park, Fl 33023

Also Give me a time and date to run the touney. 2 months from now? 3?

Edit:

Let me clerify what the fund raiser is for. I work in a big brother program with the Police dept. There are kids who don't have any direction in their lives. I am there to help them with that direction. The pot money goes towards funding the big brother program. The police dept is willing to donate different gifts as prizes. This is kind of like Smash Aid.

Mav

Furries For The Win
I love you.....

MLG ruleset, minus the gay stages. Cash is fine.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Yeah, I agree MLG rules exept for the dumb stages. Advance slob pick and prize should be payed in cash or check. Winner takes all.

OH wait, I don't live in florida.

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
CAOTIC said:
Don't ****ing spam this **** in other regional zones.

You act like Im the first. I've never seen anyone else complain when someone post about a tourney. What's the point in posting if your not going to contribute? Hope you didnt get an ulcer out of my post. You act like im selling something to people with this spamming. This is a smash tourney that is being advertise in smashboards.....what's the problem? I see big name/alias' on smashboards do flame wars and most of the time nothing is done, and your complaining about me spreading the word on a smash tourney? Get a life.

thefusion

Smash Ace
N2K6 said:
You act like Im the first. I've never seen anyone else complain when someone post about a tourney. What's the point in posting if your not going to contribute? Hope you didnt get an ulcer out of my post. You act like im selling something to people with this spamming. This is a smash tourney that is being advertise in smashboards.....what's the problem? I see big name/alias' on smashboards do flame wars and most of the time nothing is done, and your complaining about me spreading the word on a smash tourney? Get a life.
You must not understand how this forum works. Let me show something that's listed right in the open when you get to the tournament section of Smashboards.

If you are searching for a tournament near you or if you are trying to host a tournament use your regional zone!
It doesn't get much simpler than this, folks. We don't care about your tournament over here in California. The tournament that DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A DATE. I wouldn't go and advertise something that isn't even complete. Basically all you know is that it's in Florida. Oh, and that the majority of smashers get to decide the rest of the details. So far, the majority of smashers in this thread are people telling you off for being such an idiot. Not looking too hot for you.

If I wanted to come to a Florida tournament, no matter where I am, I would have checked Florida's regional zone. You don't need to go spamming this non-existant tourney to people on the other side of the country.

Sorry I got all rifled up, but I just can't stand when people act so stupid.

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
thefusion said:
I hope you never come to California.

Is that a threat? I meant what I did in good intention. You threat me? I dont work well with threats. Make sure I dont meet you in person. This is my anti-threat. Stupid? Stupid would be me knowing that rule and still did it. I say I was ignorant at the time. My bad if I broke a little rule like that. BUT come correct. Dont threaten me. I have many ways to find out who you are. In the future I can be around you and you wouldnt know it. This is my defense mech. Stay your distance or I'll F*** you up. You dont know me. I just got word today from the police dept. Of course everything is not done like a confirm date. Your smart. Did you think of that all by yourself?

Reminder for all smashers: My bad. I did something I shouldnt have done. I didnt know. But if any of you smashers I dont know come in this thread to threaten me, when I meet up with any of yall in the future dont be mad if you get hurt. Im not invincible but If I go down, I will take someone or more with me. I fight dirty. I throw sand in eye and bite ears off. I'm MIKE TYSON &!TCHES.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
good stuff n2k, ill see if I can make it to this

lol dont give n2k such a hard time its not like its spam, its a tourney funding the police dept.

id say mlg rules without the gay stages 2/3

SockNinja

Smash Journeyman
N2K6 said:
Is that a threat? I meant what I did in good intention. You threat me? I dont work well with threats. Make sure I dont meet you in person. This is my anti-threat. Stupid? Stupid would be me knowing that rule and still did it. I say I was ignorant at the time. My bad if I broke a little rule like that. BUT come correct. Dont threaten me. I have many ways to find out who you are. In the future I can be around you and you wouldnt know it. This is my defense mech. Stay your distance or I'll F*** you up. You dont know me. I just got word today from the police dept. Of course everything is not done like a confirm date. Your smart. Did you think of that all by yourself?

Reminder for all smashers: My bad. I did something I shouldnt have done. I didnt know. But if any of you smashers I dont know come in this thread to threaten me, when I meet up with any of yall in the future dont be mad if you get hurt. Im not invincible but If I go down, I will take someone or more with me. I fight dirty. I throw sand in eye and bite ears off. I'm MIKE TYSON &!TCHES.
let me paraphrase this for anyone who doesn't get it:

"I, N2K6, am a douchebag with poor reading comprehension skills and an overactive ego."

sounds like a fun tourney though hope to see you guys there!

EDIT: wait... fundraiser for cops? Yeah no thanks.

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
SockNinja said:
let me paraphrase this for anyone who doesn't get it:

"I, N2K6, am a douchebag with poor reading comprehension skills and an overactive ego."

sounds like a fun tourney though hope to see you guys there!

EDIT: wait... fundraiser for cops? Yeah no thanks.

LOL....that's funny....cant get mad at that.

Edit: Let me clerify what the fund raiser is for. I work in a big brother program for the Police dept. There are kids who don't have any direction in their lives. I am there to help them with that direction. The pot money goes towards funding the big brother program. This is kind of like Smash Aid. I will edit first post.

thefusion

Smash Ace
OH MY GOD, NO ONE IS THREATENING YOU.

I'm surprised the police department lets you work with them, sounds like you're the type of guy who would shoot an innocent person for reaching into their pocket.

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck with this tournament, the angry smashers who come in here, and working on your ego.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
hey can you provide housing? Ill be arriving probably 2 or 3 days ahead since I will be flying from california.

Mav

Furries For The Win
All of you haters get off of Americas Wang. We dont need that cocky BS in our thread. This is for a good cause, and all of you are going to get 7 stocked in a 4 stock match by Saten. And Ill be there to point and laugh.

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
ender said:
hey can you provide housing? Ill be arriving probably 2 or 3 days ahead since I will be flying from california.

Ask the other floridian smasher for house. There is a couple. I dont think most of the floridians smasher seen this thread yet.

Skylink said:
When is this? I won't be going anywhere till summer
I will have the date up soon. Just yesterday I spoke to the police dept., so nothing is really planned yet. I got a call from the P.D. of them wanting to raise money for B. Brother Prog. I suggest a tourney and they went well with it. I will have the date up soon. The PD gave me a few days to get back to them to see what the rules will be and what prize you smashers would like to see for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. If I can, I will try to get prizes all the way to 10th place. It's not promised, but I will try.

shoshone

Smash Ace
MLG rules except with 5 stock. Round Robins prefered. A premium 360 prize would be sweet!

Still to early to know without a date, ill keep checking back for more info.

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
Beside money what other gifts could be considered a 1st,2nd, and 3rd prizes. I need Ideas. I could posibly get prizes to 10th place. I need more ideas besides money.

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
RockCrock said:
Please change the name of this thread/tournament.
Why? the thread name fits what most smashers do on smashboards. Spam.

Can I pick on you for a moment?

1)*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics
Views: 15,247 Posted By RockCrock
Woahz mangz. Itz Chuz Datz. MANGZ!

Woahz mangz. Itz Chuz Datz.

MANGZ!

Comment: What is the signifigance of this post? Chuz' existance? (Chu not picking on you)

2)*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics
Views: 15,247 Posted By RockCrock
*firefox's through crowd*

*firefox's through crowd*

Comment: You dont spam do you? Isnt the thread about Floridian smashers statistics? I guess you statistics isnt very high from the looks of this post.

3) May 27th 2006 1-DahMan Presents: Doodah's Revenge: Dk's time to Cargo Suicide
Views: 4,835 Posted By RockCrock
yes, I know it's immigrants

SEFL = Spanish Emigrants For the Loss

:rotfl: ;)

Comment: Sounds racist. You being white doesn't look good for you to post anything related to what you posted. Or do you think im wrong cause your supposively the majority and im the minority since im hispanic? How does your post relate to Doodah's Revenge? It doesnt. So does that mean you spammed in this post?

4)MELEE-FC6: At least I have Chicken, July 13th-15th, www.meleefc.com, REGISTER NOW!!!
Views: 8,092 Posted By RockCrock
Oh snap!!!

Oh snap!!!

Comment: How does the comment "Oh snap!!!" relate to MeleeFC? Are you trying to add ebonics to your vocabulary? What is your next post? "You scuffed up my Tims!!!!". By the way......This post is spam. Nothing significant to add to the tourney MeleeFC.

The last spam post and my favorite

5) FORT1 Fox's time to Shine! Fort Myers, Florida - MARCH 26TH
Views: 10,540 Posted By RockCrock
**** you and die-Pete.

**** you and die-Pete.

Comment: Why do people hate on DooDah? He's too good. I think he has more skill with fox than you do Crock. Oops I just went off subjected and spammed about Doodah. Even I spam. To get back on subject. What does this post have to do wht Fort1 tourney?

OMGosh!!! What a Co-ink-ki-dink.........Seeing your post history helps the fact why I named this tourney the way I did.

You help me out without realizing it. Did you want me to remove and changed the name because you are feeling quilty? lol.

I think my point is clear. Now I asked you and others to give me Ideas of the prizes and rules. I gave you that privilege and you want the name changed too?

I give you a foot and you take a mile. Be glad you get to submit your ideas for the tourney. What other tourney do you know ask you what the prizes should be?

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
LOL!! yo N2K Is putting his BOOT DOWN B*THEZ! u ppl hate on EVERYTHING! JESUS!! GET A F*KING LIFE! go out, meet a grl, use ur C*cks, AND I DONT MEAN FALCO. so he posted in another region...SUE HIM! WTF! yo 4real..dis is another reason y i dont really like messing w/ the boards too much ne more. make a big deal out of nothing. and nothing but ******* on this sh*t too.

well since its majority rules then im sure i wont win if i say BIN RULES. lol. so how about
MLG RULES....ALL STAGES! im sure all the marths out there (QDVS, MAV, to name a few) want all the neutral stages for their advantage....keep all the stages...play the game the way it wuz made dammit. stop being p*ssy.

Mav

Furries For The Win
ganon328 said:
play the game the way it wuz made dammit. stop being p*ssy.
Wouldn't that include the use then of Items on Very High?

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ummm the only level of the 3 I picked that benefit Marth in anyway is FD for CGing, but that's about it and maybe Stadium for tips on platforms!!!

:colorful:

EDIT: And newbie that last post of Rock's that you quoted he didn't even post....someone who was on his comp during the tourney posted it!!!

N2K6

Smash Apprentice
QDVS: lol....was someone else spamming for him those other post too? Aight cool. Understood.

shoshone

Smash Ace
Besides cash and a Xbox 360, gift cards, movie passes, tv's, and computer monitors are good. If you want some cheap prizes for lower rankings, lava lamps are always cool.

I think the rest that consist of the top 50% should get fuzzy dice, because fuzzy dice are the ****!

Top Bottom