• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team eLevate Signs Shofu!

eLevate, the same team that recently signed Larry "Larry Lurr" Holland, has now signed the famous YouTuber Kunnu "Shofu" Shofu.

"Though competitive gaming is something Shofu is into, the content creation side of things is also a big part of who he is and what he does. (...) Shofu saw a rapid increase in his channel beginning in October 2013, where today he is up to over 620,000 subscribers, and counting," reads the official announcement.

So, what do you think? Did you expect this addition? What other players would you like to see get signed? You can follow eLevate | Shofu on Twitter here, or subscribe to his channel here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mario "Diosdi" Osuna

Comments

Friendly reminder that EVO 2016 champion Ally doesn't have a sponsor, but Shofu, the guy that primarily creates Pokemon YouTube videos, does.

Last edited:
D
This lets me know that anyone can get a sponsor. It's inspiring?

I must be living under a rock competitive scene wise cause I have had no idea how good Shofu was. Hell I didn't even know that this whole time he's one of the only few people that Sandbag, jeez

Last edited:
You say that like I actually am trolling, seriously I have very little idea about Sho... Dama.. Whatever you call him. Besides someone else did say he was a sandbag main.

You say that like I actually am trolling, seriously I have very little idea about Sho... Dama.. Whatever you call him. Besides someone else did say he was a sandbag main.
Oh no I laughing at what you said not if you were genuinely trolling no harm meant. Oh damage is just a nickname Shofu game hunself it's in jest. His gamer tag is Shofu so just call him that. The reason I asked if you were trolling was because he's a mid to above average fox player he's not good enough to sandbag no offense meant

Some taken. That's kinda my position with Corrin average to above ( Only because I figured him/her out in a matter of two weeks probably quicker than anybody else would have I don't know).

Last edited:
Top Bottom