• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TEAM DAT PRESENTS!!! ( under construction )

Prac352

Smash Lord
Must . . garner . . . more interest . . .

Must . . . reach . . . utility belt

Must . . . talk . . . like . . . this

. . . Bump!

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
I WANNA DO THIS SHI T!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats plenty of time. hopefully. i can then reunite with my former GA SMASHERS!!! *sigh of joy*

RAM

Smash Lord
all and all This is ways off till this actually happen so I can understand no one actually looking at this thread. I'm thinking about letting this thread die and then when the new year starts have a new thread with all the info needed for the ultimate Smash Party!!!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I really want to do this. Unfortunately I may not have the funds or the free time to do this. CURSE YOU COLLEGE FOR STEALING MY TIME AND MONEY!!!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Yea this stuff is going to be awsome

@emil (aka lime backwards) - hey save money now and when next college semester starts dont miss any days then tell your professors in advance that you will miss and they wont care at all. This **** will be skipping 2 days of class for.

I think the plan for this is still something around the idea of Thursday everyone arrive smash and hang, friday go to water park smash drink, saturday tourney smash drink mall swimming pool other ****, sunday hang around and then leave. that way everyone is home sunday night ready to start school or work and whatever. This seems to be a great way to unite all of the southern (most anyways) smashers and just chill.

O YEA AND.................

BUMP!!!!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yea this stuff is going to be awsome

@emil (aka lime backwards) - hey save money now and when next college semester starts dont miss any days then tell your professors in advance that you will miss and they wont care at all. This **** will be skipping 2 days of class for.

I think the plan for this is still something around the idea of Thursday everyone arrive smash and hang, friday go to water park smash drink, saturday tourney smash drink mall swimming pool other ****, sunday hang around and then leave. that way everyone is home sunday night ready to start school or work and whatever. This seems to be a great way to unite all of the southern (most anyways) smashers and just chill.
Nice, you got my screen name "puzzle"! Where exactly is this going to be, and has there been a final date established? I would like to know as soon as possible, as I am sure others would too.

edit: Imma going to start saving after my next pay period!

RAM

Smash Lord
This will probably take place late Feb or early Mar, so theirs plenty of time to save for this. and yes this **** will be top tier, a can't miss event.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
No final location yet but if anyone is coming tell us now because we are trying to make everyone's driving distance as short as possible...... soooo yea give us a word and we will work with some google maps with our locations we are considering

wait emil is your screen name or puzzle is lol j/k

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
No final location yet but if anyone is coming tell us now because we are trying to make everyone's driving distance as short as possible...... soooo yea give us a word and we will work with some google maps with our locations we are considering

wait emil is your screen name or puzzle is lol j/k
I live in Clearwater, near-ish to Tampa.

And no it really isn't a puzzle, just not many people realize that all I did was spell my name backwards and put the word "backwards" after it. If you are wondering, my name is German and the "E" sounds like an "A".

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I will cancel any and all plans to attend this if necessary.
<3 Panhandlers / Team Dat / whatever you guys call yourselves. ;P

Prac352

Smash Lord
I will cancel any and all plans to attend this if necessary.
<3 Panhandlers / Team Dat / whatever you guys call yourselves. ;P
Panhandlers
Rice
Ram
Rook
Drumma
Boomstick(?)

Team Dat
Zatarans
Beastmaster
Mr. Kitty
Circles
Boomstick(?)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Your on Mike!!!!

We need some steak mm's for this also and then who is going to be the grill cook mm's and after this is all done the winners combine forces and eat.

This is going to be a fun time for sure tho!! Also, brawl will only have been out for about a month or less when we have this so it will be much fun having a brawl tourney at this.

Also prac what is up with your "Boomstick(?)" don't you know.... he is.....

THE ENFORCER

mess with team dat and he enforces..... with jets from the airforce..... and handhugs....

Prac352

Smash Lord
Also prac what is up with your "Boomstick(?)" don't you know.... he is.....

THE ENFORCER

mess with team dat and he enforces..... with jets from the airforce..... and handhugs....
I've never actually met THE ENFORCER. I think I saw him at one of the G4S tournies, and I was pretty sure he was in league with you guys, but I wasn't certain. Hence the "(?)."

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Fixed. Nice try though.
lol i am going to keep spelling it wrong since u keep calling me circles when u said u would stop..... ;)

Hmm, if I can't get my Bright Futures back, I wont be able to go. Sorry guys.
lol I lost mine also bro dont feel bad..... I am currently hopeing to get it back after this semester since my D's went up to B's and one C...... yay for appealing to the board to get monies

RAM

Smash Lord
I keep trying to let this thread die so when next year is here. I can make a new thread 2 months before this take place but you peeps just keep pulling me back.

HA HAAAAAAAA!!!! Circles

Prac352

Smash Lord
lol i am going to keep spelling it wrong since u keep calling me circles when u said u would stop..... ;)

lol I lost mine also bro dont feel bad..... I am currently hopeing to get it back after this semester since my D's went up to B's and one C...... yay for appealing to the board to get monies
Haha, I don't remember saying I'd stop. but I will now if it bothers you.

Top Bottom