• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Battles?

EvilTriad69

Smash Rookie
you joined in april 2008 Not-Beef, what gives you the right to say that someone should be banned??

GraveNeedle

Smash Cadet
New York. I really need to train. ;_; AIM: Toonika
...Wow. Wow. I don't believe a person in this thread even read the first post...unless I'm reading it wrong (in which case, I apologize to the people I mentioned), MidniteBlaze is asking if anybody likes team battles...nothing about arranging them here. At all.

At any rate, I do really enjoy team battles, but don't get the chance to play them much. I especially have fun if Friendly Fire is on. It adds an entire new aspect to the game. Atleast when you've been playing with it off for 9 years. <.<

Oh, by the way, what do you mean that you can't do it on With Anyone? Granted, there's always a chance that you'll get teamed up with an idiot...but that's besides the point.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
My friends and I normally look for team battles on friend finder. Once in a blue moon we get lucky and can get a team battle going, but for the most part it's difficult because most people on friend finder aren't from our geographical location. It's more fun to fight team battles on friend finder because obviously there are more options. Not only this, but you get to confront a whole spectrum of talent. I've had team battles my friends and I have dominated, had split 50/50, and lastly been given a terrible beating.

Ace17

Smash Rookie
any body wanna team battle im down right now add me on aim at drzace2k6

ytv

Smash Apprentice
Team battle is actually very fun it adds a whole different play style. It is also nice to figure out good teams, like G&W and any projectile character (fox, wolf, etc )

Top Bottom