• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Battle!

Tim_The_Enchanter

Smash Ace
This thread was made for two reasons: To discuss team battle strategies and to find someone to be my teammate for tournaments and casual team battles.
I think PT would be a great ditto team because of Charizards infi-grab, Ivy's bullet seed, and Squirt's wacky combos.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
>.> ok? well, I see this hasn't gotten anywhere.

Lets see, where to start. PKT is pretty difficult to cope with, unless you have had alot of friendly exp. with a PKT player. The most you could do for strategy in the begining is come up with who does damage, who supports, who finishes, etc.

Tim_The_Enchanter

Smash Ace
>.> ok? well, I see this hasn't gotten anywhere.

Lets see, where to start. PKT is pretty difficult to cope with, unless you have had alot of friendly exp. with a PKT player. The most you could do for strategy in the begining is come up with who does damage, who supports, who finishes, etc.
I'm talking about a team with two PTs

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Oh, well, hmmm that would still be quite a challange, though I don't see why not. Do some nasty damage together and then have Ivy or Charz finish.

Elliot Gale

Smash Ace
Two PTs don't have any synergy together because you can't keep out a matching pair due to getting killed at different times, etc. PT's advantage is that he has a lot of variety to offer a teammate that ISN'T another PT.

Top Bottom