• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~TC1's Mario Challenge~

tc1

Smash Lord
Hello :) to all that decided to click on this thread
So i've been outa the smash seen for a while :( but i plan to get back in for its final moments..
Im going to UCLA on Mar 1. and I think mm's are in order the only catch is its
Mario V Mario [[only]]
I dont care if u main or just think ur the shizz with him ^_0..
The only mario i ever played that was on par with me was Eggz.. and he retired from playing mario.. *what a douche* <3 <3 Shane <3 <3 any who.. yea
Im willing to go up to 5$ on mm's dont wanna go past that cuz im guessing there will be atleast a few ppl wanting to play me so yea.
Basically i was none as a fukcn vicious Mario probably one of the best.. but a certain cpu game 5 stocked my smash training haha.. but we shall see..

:mario: vs:mario:

Yup feel free to post to mm me.. or just to get a friendly in if u havent played a smexy mario..
thats all 4 now.. Deuce

~ TC

p.s if u cant make it to UCLA on Mar 1. and u live in norcal hit me up we can set something up..l8r

Top Bottom