• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunt transforming made easy, even with Wiimote alone!

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Since the Power Suit Samus boards are pretty much dead, and this particular tactic falls in the gray area between Power Suit and Zero Suit characters, would the following guide be of use to the ZSS community?

Taunt transforming made easy.

I'd hate to see it fall into obscurity, given its uses, even if quite situational.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yeah...most people use GC controller, which is the hardest one to do it with assuming default controls. And I doubt anyone's going to switch their controls just for this.
And I doubt anyone on the ZSS boards plays Samus+ZSS...we probably all start as ZSS, cause Samus isn't very good.
And since you can make the Samus-->ZSS transformation, but not vice-versa, this was probably better off in the Samus boards...though I doubt any of them play Samus+ZSS either.

But of course, any and all info is appreciated. Thanks!

Top Bottom