• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Target Blast Record

hand

Smash Cadet
Vids or didn't happen.
I want more people to post their scores! Target Blast is getting way too little attention in general

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well, if someone got two perfects, I guess you've already been beaten. :p
I did.
I want to post video here, but I don't have time.
I got 700000+ points with Rosalina before on my brother's 3DS but after I got my game I can only score up to 690000+ points.
Can anyone find a video that got perfect on both rounds with Rosalina? I would like to see how.

Last edited:

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I'm disappointed this has more interest than smash run high scores. Smash run seems far more interesting to me..

Rakurai

Smash Ace
Smash Run is more interesting, but unfortunately, the scoring is heavily luck based.

Still, Target Blast requires a great deal of precision and extensive testing to get double perfects with a character.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Smash Run is more interesting, but unfortunately, the scoring is heavily luck based.

Still, Target Blast requires a great deal of precision and extensive testing to get double perfects with a character.
It just makes me go crazy before I made the video when I was trying to break all the red targets.

Last edited:

Mettie7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mettie7
3DS FC
2191-8121-7929
This world is big.
I bet there has been more people got all the targets (Not just the red targets) in both two rounds.
Here it is, my record
You beat my record by only 570, dang it

Rakurai

Smash Ace
Well, it sounds it's going to be even harder to get double perfects in the Wii U version due to them giving you a bigger, heavier bomb in the second round, meaning you'll need to come up with a different strategy for launching it.

That and two new Target Blast stages makes my head hurt just thinking about it.

popsofctown

Smash Champion

Point conceded. I find it really fun though :3

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I still hate this mode, but I'll at least give Sakurai credit for trying to spice it up in Smash Wii U. Whether he actually succeeds at making it fun is another story.

I've looked around, and I believe that @ mario123007 mario123007 has the best record for Rosalina at the moment. Here is my high score table that I'm working on. If you guys find any videos on Youtube for the missing characters, break any records yourself, or find anything that beats something listed here, go ahead and post them here and I'll update the list. Video proof only.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I still hate this mode, but I'll at least give Sakurai credit for trying to spice it up in Smash Wii U. Whether he actually succeeds at making it fun is another story.

I've looked around, and I believe that @ mario123007 mario123007 has the best record for Rosalina at the moment. Here is my high score table that I'm working on. If you guys find any videos on Youtube for the missing characters, break any records yourself, or find anything that beats something listed here, go ahead and post them here and I'll update the list. Video proof only.
I'm not sure. Even though I got a high score like this, my GSP is not that high as I expected. So I'm sure there's already a lot of people exceed my record. But only compare with Rosalina probably.
And will you make record list of the Wii U version also @ hotdogturtle hotdogturtle ? Since there are two different versions.
I haven't got the Wii U yet so I can't try the Wii U target blast. But to me it's gonna get harder.

Last edited:
Top Bottom