• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tap Jump on or off?

Tap Jump

• Total voters

Narpas_sword

I disagree with narpas, because i have feelings for him. he's wrong just because i say so. I will throw opinions at him as fact in hopes hes too stupid to realise i am just spouting bs.

Yea, you can do that. If you want a conversation about things, by all means, raise worthy points.

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
I thought about making a new thread but this one is still getting attention, so I'll make it here.

Watching Esam at S@X this past Tuesday was THE PERFECT opportunity to grab attention to the rest of the community and show just how powerful this woman is. I didn't catch it the first time, but Esam used this custom button configuration:
Screen shot 2014-05-07 at 12.50.11 PM.png

With Special to X and Jump to L, I wonder if there's any practical Samus use for this configuration or just transfer habit from Brawl?
He did use Pikachu and Donkey Kong with the tag so I don't believe it's anything special.

As I bring this up, are there any interesting configurations you guys use?
I have tap jump off and Y set to Side Taunt.

Last edited:

Litt

Samus
I thought about making a new thread but this one is still getting attention, so I'll make it here.

Watching Esam at S@X this past Tuesday was THE PERFECT opportunity to grab attention to the rest of the community and show just how powerful this woman is. I didn't catch it the first time, but Esam used this custom button configuration:
View attachment 13739

With Special to X and Jump to L, I wonder if there's any practical Samus use for this configuration or just transfer habit from Brawl?
He did use Pikachu and Donkey Kong with the tag so I don't believe it's anything special.

As I bring this up, are there any interesting configurations you guys use?
I have tap jump off and Y set to Side Taunt.
a benefit to having a button set to taunt, not only to switch quickly between beams with dashing into ledge canceled taunts, but also the use of footstools off of bombing on an opponent in shield.

Narpas_sword

^this footstools are amazing.

took me ages to try and work them in, and i still forget most of the time....

though, it's great when i miss a footstool and get falcons 'YES' knee instead =p

Top Bottom