• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tangrowth

Tallgeese*

Smash Cadet
I'm fairly new to DP, after losing my Pearl version and having to borrow a friend's Diamond >_>, and I was wondering what is the standard Tangrowth? I was planning on something similar to this.

Tangrowth@Leftovers
252 Def/ Rest split between Atk and HP
Adamant/Impish

Power Whip
Rock Slide
Leech Seed
Knock Off/Sleep Powder/Sub

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I think the standard Mojo is this:

Tangrowth @ Leftovers
Chlorophyll / Leaf Guard (it doesn't matter)
Impish (Def+ SA-)
252 HP / 228 Def / 28 Spd

Power Whip
Knock Off
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder

Put things to sleep, knock their items off, take their health, and attack.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Be wary of using Knock Off though. A Tangrowth knocked off my Choice Specs on my Alakazam, then I proceeded to sweep the rest of his team. If I had the Specs still, I would've lost.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Be wary of using Knock Off though. A Tangrowth knocked off my Choice Specs on my Alakazam, then I proceeded to sweep the rest of his team. If I had the Specs still, I would've lost.
I once heard someone knocked off a Tauros' choice band, and the knock off was a critical hit, activating anger nerve. Now THAT is bad luck. :/

Top Bottom