• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa smashers!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I live near USF. I'm off today & Friday. Friday I'll probably go to Kissimmee for Hungry-Box's smashfest. Tagging along would be your best bet for getting some smash in FL.

As for next week, I'm free at 6 on Sat/Sun/Mon then I'm off Wed/Fri again.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
ill be in town from the 8th to the 15th. i live pretty north tampa (odessa), where civilization has just started. I have no pre-set plans but to chill and brawl if I can get it, but you should IM me just in case. AIM: harriettheguy00

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
can you get to USF? I can take anyone else who gets there as well. Meeting up at slims would be out of the way a little, but I wouldn't mind it I guess.

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
So what does that mean? Have you played with anyone? Do you have someplace to play, or do you want to play at someones house?

Some sort of info would be nice.

I'm like right by the stadium as far as Tampa Geography goes.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
sorry i guess i wasnt specific id rather play at other peoples houses since im staying with family im down for whatever really

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i live in new port richey..about 15 mins from harrie the guy..so im down 4 smash jus hit me up and we can make plans....but its mad fun when theres more people to play wit...but ill see if any1 else would want to play...

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Top Cat (and anyone else): did you want to go to Hungry Box's smash fest in Kissimmee tomorrow?

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
yea guys ill definitely hit you up, and manko i probably would if i knew specifics and knew i wasnt going to get stranded somewhere :D

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
well I gotta get to work (I close tonight) but if you want to PM me your cell number, I could get up with you tomorrow about going. It's only about an hour away, so it's not a bad drive.

I'm Joe btw, what's your name?

Top Bottom