• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Florida tournament

MFGFalcon0

Smash Rookie
Smash 4 tournament in tampa!!!!! World War Sm4sh will put tampa`s finest smash 4 players to the test as they prove that they have what it takes to be the best in tampa.

Tourney info:
Saturday, June 20 th 2015
@ Old School Video Games 12635 N 56th St, Tampa, FL 33617
12-6 pm

Entry fee:
5 @ the door
5 for singles
5 for doubles

All control schemes are excepted and food will be sold for those who get hungry, if you have any questions please message me or txt WWS4 to 8134462532 for more info

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

aye, i've been to some of their previous tournaments. it was a great experience.

D

Deleted member

Same, let me know if your stopping by, assuming your in tampa and prove your self worthy of being the best
yeah, i haven't been going lately because of sicknesses and other obligations. i'll probably show up next time.

MFGFalcon0

Smash Rookie
Well, lets hope you can make it bro, i planned it for this summer vacation so even high schoolers and people could go

Top Bottom