• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Brawlfest Oct 14/15?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Last week we had a very successful midweek smashfest. Lets try and make it happen again. Not sure whether Scott's open for us to do it at his place, but I'll work on it. Assuming we find a place, whos open to come and on which days?

Since gigs is coming up, mostly brawl.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Cool beans. Still not sure where this is happening.

My friend nick lives on 54 and may be able to host it. He has lots of TVs over at his place.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
This can be good. Party at nick's lol

EDIT: Thursday is no longer bueno, Cincy @ USF game this week. I has my ticket and I need to get my pregaming and tailgating and being a complete ******* to opposing fans on lol.

2x EditL What's happening on Wed?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Well apparently me, Scott, and Polmex are gonna brawl today, though I'm not quite sure how it's happening.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Well this officially malfunctioned...

Me and Scott played at PnT though so I guess something happened though. We play 3 days a week now though so....TAMPA STEP IT UP. :)

Top Bottom