• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Bay Rays

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Finished whomping on the Red Sox today. Currently the best team in the majors, though the season's still early.

Go FL teams! And go Rays!

Grats to Marlins for taking 2/3 against Philly in Philly too.

20 inning game between Mets and Cards, no hitter by the Rockies (no hate on the Braves.) Glad baseball's back.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Anything to see the Red Sox fail.

Since a good number of my Duke friends are also Red Sox fans. I want to rub it in their faces, I'm so evil.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Tampa's had some good teams recently.
Bucs won the superbowl several years back; Lightning won the Stanley Cup a little before that too iirc.
Rays were in the world series 2 years ago and have a good chance to go back this year.

Orlando Magic are doing well too. (Not Tampa, but it's the closest NBA team to Tampa, and it's got the blue theme going with the lightning and rays, so close enough for gov't work.)

And yea the Rays are a great team because you get legitimate reason to hate both the RedSox and the Yankees. Fantastic!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Are we to like Boston? **** Red Sox, bro.

Yankess fan here. I am from new York, so I'm not like most other people who just choose Yankees because they can. S mah D poseurs.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Got family up there that I visit semi-frequently. Boston's a pretty cool place, bro.

Fairly indifferent about the red sox though (and sports in general, for that matter).

Top Bottom