• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Talk about the worst times...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
*sigh* Okay, I am rather peeved at the moment. I just got offline from With Everyone (my alternative when nobody is willing), and from an arduous ordeal. Getting my arse kicked six ways to wherever and in general, not having a good time.
It isn't so much because I was not winning that has me peeved. Its how I was losing. People were targeting me (Bowser), and first and foremostly me, to quote Apocalypse Now, "with extreme prejudice." These two guys, the P2 and P3, were just bullying me all over the place, with no prior reason other I'm Bowser. They did this consistently throughout a majority of the matches, until the brief times I caught up.

Long story short, bad bad night.
So, whats your story?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Don't take that stuff personal lol.

This is more suited for the general discussion thread where you can just complain/talk about anything. I'd recommend bringing up the topic in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom