• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take A Look at The Latest Smash Bros. Scans From Famitsu Magazine

Spinach Ops™

Smashtown, Nowhere
NNID
Spinach.Ops
3DS FC
2809-9932-5572
Enough is enough ! I'm ridiculously over hyped at this point . Please , please just let me own it already ! :crazy:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
so anything about the translation of that track list yet?

EDIT: on second thoughts dont tell me music is one of the few things i can be mostly surprised about so im gonna try and keep it that way

Last edited:

TearsforFears

Smash Cadet
NNID
TearsForFears
3DS FC
5472-6632-5877
Translations can be found here:
kantopia.wordpress.com

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Hmm... Smash Soundtrack comes in two disks, Red and Blue...

Red and Blue... like Pokemon Red and Blue.

Mewtwo is a legendary Pokemon who debuted in Pokemon Red and Blue.

Mewtwo is a villain in the first Pokemon Movie.

Ridley confirmed.

(Srsly though, I'm loving that black and white outfit for Shulk!)
INCORRECT
Mewtwo debuted in Red and Green

Magikarp confirmed

Earthbound_PKMN_Trainer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roboticsuperstar
3DS FC
0731-6040-6586
Looks like on of those pages details Shulk's specials. Looking forward to the translation of that page.

As of 12:26 pm PST, the kantopia translation page I saw was only of the customization.

Too much hype ... Really anticipating playing with newcomers Shulk, Mega Man, Rosalina & Luma and Greninja.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Did anyone else notice how the character list at the end is in the same order as the leaked CSS?

It looks like they might not be willing to rearrange any of them--for example, moving Little Mac to before the Kirby characters--to give other, presumably-unknown characters room...which has me worried...

Last edited:

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Oh look a new thread for speculation (sarcasm)

Great Shulk costumes btw

aleckermit

Smash Cadet
NNID
aleckermit
Barbie and Ken join the fray!

Are CD soundtracks even relevant anymore? I felt that the CD that came with Skyward Sword in 2011 was a little archaic of an offering.

Last edited:

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
Are CD soundtracks even relevant anymore? I felt that the CD that came with Skyward Sword in 2011 was a little archaic of an offering.
Perhaps for collectionists but I'd rather buy it on iTunes.

andimidna

Smash Master
Can't wait to see these translated, glad to see more Shulk alts (heh, like anyone is going to use anything other than bathing suit Shulk)

Did anybody else notice that the characters listed are in order that they're displayed in the leak, except Lucina (clone)?
Yoshi in front of Rosalina, the chronological order...

It's not like I'm trying to prove the leak real anymore, that time has passed, by a lot. Speculation is now just on if it's the final roster, and if Famitsu has inside information (I'm not sure what there stance is with Nintendo) we might have the full roster, or this was just a funny little thing they included to see if anybody noticed?

But the Miis at the end... I still don't understand how they're selected at all...

Enchlore

Smash Cadet
NNID
Enchlore
That picture with Shulk and Little Mac looks like a response to the "Shulk is a photoshopped Little Mac" arguments.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
A image of ZSS in shorts and Shulk in his undies?
Sakurai is high.

Rorshock520

Smash Rookie
...Do I want to know the translation of the picture with Shulk and ZSS?
My Japanese is garbage, but it's something along the lines of:

In one of Shulk's alternate colors he wears a swimsuit! Together with Zero Suit Samus, the pair is beyond radiant!

Last edited:

RedRambo4

Smash Cadet
Im really pumped that there's 12 new characters so far and some characters have new moves, can't wait til Oct. 3

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well that pic of Shulk and Zero Suit Samus in shorts was expected; I hope it becomes a POTD just to see Miiverse Reaction :p

FumiQyn

Banned via Warnings
alright. women and gayguys have nothing to complain about now that we have a shirtless dude in the game showing bulge.

for lesbians and straight guys (like me) i'll be happy with samus showing off her sexy bod.

go ahead and flood me with your hate mail. make my day!

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I see two disks, a red one and a blue one.
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You listen to the blue disk - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You listen to the red disk - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

GoldHazard

Smash Apprentice
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You listen to the blue disk - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You listen to the red disk - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne confirmed.

Last edited:

ryd33n

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know how we'll be able to purchase the soundtrack CDs besides owning both consoles and registering with some club?

bloodyshadow

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0275-8060-5220
@ ryd33n ryd33n : I think that's the only way they've announced you could do so. I'm sure someone will be putting it on Amazon or something for a RIDICULOUS amount of money afterward though... so there's that... I guess.

Top Bottom