• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a look and tell me what you think..

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
These were on the 29th of January, about 2 days after the fest at Chu Dat's house where I fought Azen and M2K's marth and got two stocked by both with high percents. Unfortunately Marth is my hardest match up and EGL where I fought KM and he used fox and marth. The first match was pretty one sided but hey. I'm gonna get more vids up later.

Note: KenJT is a pretty good marth and does well against the best people in the state of MD that he has gotten a chance to play, he just had alot of trouble with my falco those matches. I'm still new to the tournamet scene (about 3 months now) myself and so is KenJT, but atm from what people have seen of me first hand they say I just need experience but I'm looking for critique on tech skill a bit. Lately I've been on the heels of the top 10 players in MD and VA except for Azen, KM and M2K who are the only pros I have fought. Each two stocking me my first time playing them... Chu, Azen, and KM liked my falco, so I guess I'm doing pretty good.

I'll get more videos up later with my falco in it.

K.C. Cloud (Falco) vs KenJT (Marth) 1
K.C. Cloud (Falco) vs KenJT (Marth) 2

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Good stuff KC. Grab me at C3. I'll have a blue bag with me and I'll be wearing a blue jacket.. If I'm playing a match get me when I'm done, you'll know it's me if I have an "R" as my tag above my head.

Mr. Derp

Smash Apprentice
FORMALLY: Ryu777 ...OLD POST COUNT: around 500
I think alot of falcos seriously lack in dash dance, I used to ignore it almost completely. I think mindgames really are what seperates falcos from one another because anyone can have the tech skill. next time you play just try spamming lasers, hes gonna jump to approach you, run away once he comes down at you, run back and shffl nair. combo. dead. It'll also help your friend to get better cause hell have to learn to get around it.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I don't think I ignored it Derp, there were a couple of times where I used it, did alot of fakes to get him to make a mistake I guess. Just when I had pressure or momentum I tried to keep it... because I don't get along with marth. <_<

Also derp, I use that combo as well, but KenJT knows about it so he'll avoid it as best he can, I caught him with that combo before we recorded the matches.

Dair - Shine (they DI) - nair - nair - nair (should be at edge) - dair. Dead lol, it's a fun combo.

Except in teams... depending on the person lol.

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I ignored it Derp, there were a couple of times where I used it, did alot of fakes to get him to make a mistake I guess. Just when I had pressure or momentum I tried to keep it... because I don't get along with marth. <_<

Also derp, I use that combo as well, but KenJT knows about it so he'll avoid it as best he can, I caught him with that combo before we recorded the matches.

Dair - Shine (they DI) - nair - nair - nair (should be at edge) - dair. Dead lol, it's a fun combo.

Except in teams... depending on the person lol.
yea that combo is always a killer depending on how they di.
k.c. i wish i could see your vids but im not at home atm:( .

Top Bottom