• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
What really bothers me right now is the fact that whenever users make discussion posts, their tags do not match the topic that's being made. Hints are supposed to be actual hints, and NOT off-topic clutter.

At least one user made a post, asking others how they feel about the update.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkUQavujw

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Looks like people found a bit of a loophole in miiverse. New Super Luigi U community has the same format as the old miiverse (save the post limit), so posting memes is not as awkward. Time will tell whether this will be changed or not.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
And yet no one's learned that they were the cause of the redesign. They'll probably fix it.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

It's nice to know that even in this day and age there's still immature humor to be found.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Because obviously an admin is afraid of a bunch of ten year olds who whine when they can't get their way. That's how logic works.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
image.jpg

I saw a kid "going on strike" (not the picture above) in order to protest the update. Too bad striking doesn't really accomplish much over something that doesn't pay you.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm sorry, but do they realize that there's plenty of other social media websites out there? Miiverse isn't the only God damn site in the world. Go on Facebook or something.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Unfortunately, Miiverse is super easy to acess and post on. Hence why they're so upset why it's more difficult to post they want too.

Miiverse isn't really the go-to place to get your social on. These kids need to realize that and move on.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Found another one...
image.jpg

Is there anything that people don't role play?

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
@ L LF2K I actually encountered that person before, with the fat mermaid drawings. I found their profile because someone else on Miiverse posted a link to it. I must say, though... I would never have known it was a mermaid in the drawings if it wasn't stated by the poster. The mermaid's tail doesn't fit in the drawing space provided, since the poster chose to draw them so fat...

Also, lately I've gotten a few Friend Requests from people on Miiverse. And one person I befriended, well... I'm a little worried. He sent me a Message, saying that he thinks I'm pretty and that he wants me to be his girlfriend. He sent me two Messages about it so far, although I haven't responded to either of them yet. I, uh... I don't really know how to react. I actually talked to my mom for advice, and she says I should ignore him. But man, I still can't get over it. It really came out of nowhere. I really wish he was just trolling or something, but it seems like he's serious. That's why it kinda scares me.

Alph Aran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlphSquad
Some old posts of mine that might fit the definition of idiotic.

(I fail hard at drawing Pikmin...)

"Too many blue-haired swordsmen!"

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Your best bet would be just to ignore him. I have a friend that some weirdo tried that to her, but he left when he wasn't getting any response. I think he actually unfriended her.

The Attack on Shulk is pretty awesome. And the blue haired swordsman Alph is pretty hysterical. :p

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
why can't miiverse let me see pre-redesign popular posts

all that stuff is basically gone now

WHY

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
image.jpg

Few posts have left be baffled and utterly speechless. This is one of them.

Although... I don't think Boots ever spoke Spanish. It's been years since I've even seen the show, but I do know they don't "speek" it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom