• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkQMT8g7g

I honestly can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke or not. If it is, then OK. But if he's actually serious here...

*EDIT: Image appears to be broken now, so I removed it. It was the GIF of the guy jumping out a window with the "I'm done" text. You know the one.*

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
You like package deals?

Have two dumb posts I found during some training on the stage.

package deal.PNG

LF2K

Floor Diver
The post is being reviewed... But I know it's probably vile coming from the Bard.

D

Deleted member

I'm no mod or anything, but I'd suggest probably not posting the negative stuff about Iwata. Those people don't deserve the attention and It's not really pleasant to see people do stuff like that even if we won't take it seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Don't know if any of you were taking part, but Camp Miiverse got ended early due to recent events. And of course, some dude had to be tasteless by posting "first" on the announcement.

But enough about the negativity, it's good they're honoring Iwata. There's a lot of good posts to make up for the few bad ones.

LF2K

Floor Diver
"Maga Man"... That is all.

That awkward moment no one joins you...
image.jpg

Last edited:

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
@ L LF2K Hey, I think I remember that guy. Man... Is he seriously still doing those fat dog RPs after all this time? Wow...

You know... I wonder how many he's made in total now. It appears his original account was banned, but I think he had about 70 posts or so. Looking at his second profile, he has 234 posts. I guess his RPs have a bit more "variety" now (if you consider the human version of his fat dog OC and a new fat Umbreon Pokehuman OC to be variety), but I'll be counting them all, since it seems that they're all serving the same purpose for him: To RP as some overweight character of his. Anyway, let's see...

...OK, I think I got it. I counted up the RP posts. Actually, no I didn't. I actually took the easy way out and subtracted the number of non-RP posts from his total posts (which is including the 70 from his first account). This might not be completely accurate due to the fact that, yes, I looked through all of his posts, and after a while of scrolling through many RP posts in a row, I might've accidentally missed a few non-RP posts that were among them. But, I think I have an answer.

Approximately 194 RP posts.
Yep. Let me say that again:

ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-FOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS
ABOUT OVERWEIGHT DOGS/HUMANS/POKEHUMANS
WHY, JUST WHY?!

And even some of his non-RP posts are still rather cringe-worthy. Not all of them, though... Thank goodness...

Also, I can't help but wonder what happened with his first 23 posts on his second account. They were all taken down by the Miiverse administrators. I actually find that to be rather amusing for some reason.

LF2K

Floor Diver
I'm honestly looking forward to the new update, just to watch stuff like this burn down in glorious flames.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I wouldn't call this "edge" but more so a dull blade.

Edit:

Pardon?

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Miiverse is so dramatic. I don't want to say any names, but I happened to find someone's channel... and most of it is poorly made animations humiliating a troll. It's kind of hilarious.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I know that Miiverse is receiving changes, but there are actually users out there who think that it's the end of Miiverse because of them.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkSwIaoKw

There's a bigger picture that needs to be looked at, which is the number of stupid and/or off-topic posts that are seen at certain gaming communities. And yet people are complaining that they won't be able to socialize as often as they used to in a single day.

Sometimes I feel like I'm surrounded by users who just don't care about how serious of a matter those off-topic posts are; they can end up alienating the communities.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
And yet they don't realize that there are plenty of other places to go to if they want to socialize, but never do. It's like if someone hates a house with a burning passion but never leaves. Where's the logic in that?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Seeing as the Smash community was strangely crud-free, I flocked over to Art Academy for once after that post M&SG showed.

art.PNG

Ugh.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Heaven forbid Nintendo trying to re-rail Miiverse, back to the service they envisioned. Miiverse was never a real "social" place. It was never about role playing. It was never about getting your fetish on. Users twisted Miiverse into the mess it is.

People are treating this update as the end of the world. Miiverse shouldn't be your go-to place to be social; that's what forums are for.

Personally, the reactions have been hilarious. People are so over-dramatic.

Piedro

Smash Apprentice
Heaven forbid Nintendo trying to re-rail Miiverse, back to the service they envisioned. Miiverse was never a real "social" place. It was never about role playing. It was never about getting your fetish on. Users twisted Miiverse into the mess it is.

People are treating this update as the end of the world. Miiverse shouldn't be your go-to place to be social; that's what forums are for.

Personally, the reactions have been hilarious. People are so over-dramatic.
It kinda reminds me when people were complaining when one update in Minecraft changed roses to poppys while retaining its uses. It was just a text and texture change! Buut no; the community had to rage in an endless stream of useless posts. Sigh so much hate over one small meaningless change.

It is natural to assume how would Derps and Derpettes of Miiverse would react to these changes... I love seeing them complain, its like a moisturizer for my soul.

LF2K

Floor Diver
My theory is that Miiverse is actually powered by the tears of the salty people. This new update might kick it into overdrive.

Top Bottom