• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Well, gang... It's almost here. Guess Miiverse will be on fire with posts for the next several days! Let's hope some silliness still occurs.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Artist's interpretation of all of us, really. :p
I have a different theory. I think it's because it's a player post.
In any other context, it would have been considered okay. But for something to get that many likes, in most cases it has to be the best picture you had ever seen on Miiverse. But really it's nothing special. No, it's because he got the game early.

Don't believe me? Look at the player's posts. Almost every one of them has a high amount of likes on them. Even if there's nothing too special about them.

Last edited:

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
There is some guy in the Zelda community proclaiming himself Czar of the USSZ.
How on earth does someone educated enough to know what a Czar is not know that Czars would not be leading Soviets. So far as I can find that and Volleyball is where most of the spammers have gone.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The image isn't showing up.
It's an image of Foxy (I assume) holding a Pop-tart to his head.
I assume it's meant to be a reference to an incident a while back where a kid got suspended by biting his Pop-tart into the shape of a gun. But knowing Miiverse...

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
Just found this post in the SSB4 community (still can't post links so I'll just use some copy-paste magic):

'after playing online 1on1 as megaman and getting served by veteran players of bowser, zero samus, and sonic; i hate to admit it but megaman seems to be very outclassed. :( if you think i bought the game just for megaman, you're 80% correct. how could you do this to me nintendo? way to do an awful fan service attempt to rake in that extra cash. :/'

Apparently, if you're bad at using a character, it's because Nintendo is using some sort of cash-grabbing tactic that turns the whole game into a ripoff.

Or, y'know, you could just pick another character...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Don't pretend like this isn't an accurate depiction of all of us lately. We'll just be lying to everyone, including ourselves.

Also, more typical dumb reasons to hate on the game here, and while you're reading it, check out the name of the poster too:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYoPGmIBYg

The game hates itself apparently.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Top Bottom