• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqF3KQPwOA

Take a look at this idiotic post. It's pretty much being a flaming jerk, so I reported it, but yeah, he's just a lame troll. I'll laugh if he's revealed a playable character, so he can shut his mouth. :smirk: Likewise, it isn't obvious anyway what his role is. Hints aren't confirmations, and it's obvious to me Ridley is in the game, not what his role is. :facepalm:
IDK why, but I have this weird suspicion that that shadow doesn't even belong to Ridley, maybe, just maybe, it might actually be the shadow of a giant Kihunter

it'd be rather hilarious if this was the case

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
IDK why, but I have this weird suspicion that that shadow doesn't even belong to Ridley, maybe, just maybe, it might actually be the shadow of a giant Kihunter

it'd be rather hilarious if this was the case
We saw his wings and tail, to be fair. Although that's not entirely impossible. I'm pretty sure that was Ridley(seems to be Meta Ridley form Other M), though.

Anyway, regardless, it doesn't do anything to tell us of his game role regardless.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
We saw his wings and tail, to be fair. Although that's not entirely impossible. I'm pretty sure that was Ridley(seems to be Meta Ridley form Other M), though.

Anyway, regardless, it doesn't do anything to tell us of his game role regardless.
yeah, I think my suspicion mainly resided from the fact of how often the Kihunters were shown in the Smash Direct, the same Direct to have first shown that shadow, still, that's just a theory

A Game Theory!

D

Deleted member

Let's get back on topic, if you want, brig this discussion for the Ridley thread

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
I like Gamexplain and stuff, but I hate that they think a cloud that resembles Pac-Man is proof for him being playable when in the same video they think Ridley's shadow doesn't help his chances
same here, they're awesome, but that one speculation video of theirs definitley bothers me

furthermore, everyone gives Pac-Man WAY too much attention than necessary, I mean, it's fine that people want Pac-Man, but they can at least speculate the possibility of a different Bandai-Namco character like Lloyd Irving, Klonoa or KOS-MOS getting in, all of which are also very likely candidates

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqF651FuQg

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqF3KQPwOA

Take a look at this idiotic post. It's pretty much being a flaming jerk, so I reported it, but yeah, he's just a lame troll. I'll laugh if he's revealed a playable character, so he can shut his mouth. :smirk: Likewise, it isn't obvious anyway what his role is. Hints aren't confirmations, and it's obvious to me Ridley is in the game, not what his role is. :facepalm:
There are a lot of people on this site saying the same thing that kid said.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
furthermore, everyone gives Pac-Man WAY too much attention than necessary, I mean, it's fine that people want Pac-Man, but they can at least speculate the possibility of a different Bandai-Namco character like Lloyd Irving, Klonoa or KOS-MOS getting in, all of which are also very likely candidates
wut

well, nevermind,.. I won't bring any debate for this thread, have fun. :rolleyes:

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
eh, I don't mean any malice towards anyone who wants Pac-Man, it's just Miiverse needs to wisen up about him
I'd get bothered about the ignorance in general on Miiverse; .. but I wouldn't blame them for expect Pac-Man, after all, it's the mascot of NAMCO Bandai. with leak and hints or not, he's a safe bet.

but well, go on. I won't spoil the thread with those things. =P Sorry.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
same here, they're awesome, but that one speculation video of theirs definitley bothers me

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqF651FuQg

Good reason to expect Pac Man over those others:

Who the hell are Klonoa or KOM-MOS?

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqF7Nr9W_w
yes.... because it makes so much sense for a character to be confirmed
BECAUSE OF A STUPID CLOUD!!!
Confirmed? Ugh, no. A sign he'll show up in some way? Possibly. It's a blatant picture of him, that's for sure. I think it's just a joke put in by the development team to tease people. Bandai-Namco is funny that way with teasers, and Sakurai loves to troll us mercilessly(Ridley stuff), sooooo...

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Confirmed? Ugh, no. A sign he'll show up in some way? Possibly. It's a blatant picture of him, that's for sure. I think it's just a joke put in by the development team to tease people. Bandai-Namco is funny that way with teasers, and Sakurai loves to troll us mercilessly(Ridley stuff), sooooo...
precisely, plus, we should always keep our expectations to a fair minimum instead of just assuming, that way, we don't get overly disappointed

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
precisely, plus, we should always keep our expectations to a fair minimum instead of just assuming, that way, we don't get overly disappointed
This too. It drives me insane that people think they know exactly what happened. There's some pretty obvious stuff. But it wasn't obvious what the Phantom Slash was, or that transformations were gone...

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
@ SmashBoar SmashBoar it's not like if I bother too much by your conduct or something, but can you pass in the Pac-Man support thread someday? I think that will clarify somethings for you =) (as well, make you accept better the situation, lol)

I'm not trying to annoy you or something, just inviting gently you to the thread, .. if not me, someone there will have the pleasure to make you feel confortable and read some facts. =)

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
@ SmashBoar SmashBoar it's not like if I bother too much by your conduct or something, but can you pass in the Pac-Man support thread someday? I think that will clarify somethings for you =) (as well, make you accept better the situation, lol)

I'm not trying to annoy you or something, just inviting gently you to the thread, .. if not me, someone there will have the pleasure to make you feel confortable and read some facts. =)
don't worry, you're far from annoying :laugh:

I might swing by sometime, I'm definitely not gonna start bombing the place, but I'll at least see if there are some definitive facts in it rather than assumptions, who knows, maybe I'll even change my mind about Pac-Man...... though I'll still hope for KOS-MOS more, I might start cheering on Pac-Man too, I'm mean, it's not like I want to hate the idea of him joining

as such, I accept your invitation

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
don't worry, you're far from annoying :laugh:

I might swing by sometime, I'm definitely not gonna start bombing the place, but I'll at least see if there are some definitive facts in it rather than assumptions, who knows, maybe I'll even change my mind about Pac-Man...... though I'll still hope for KOS-MOS more, I might start cheering on Pac-Man too, I'm mean, it's not like I want to hate the idea of him joining

as such, I accept your invitation
glad to know, and I hope that one videogame character, principally a friendly and round mascot doesn't ruin you life.. after all, I doubt that any can have that power. You're just giving too much attention to Miiverse.

Smashboards is better, I assure =P

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
glad to know, and I hope that one videogame character, principally a friendly and round mascot doesn't ruin you life.. after all, I doubt that any can have that power. You're just giving too much attention to Miiverse.

Smashboards is better, I assure =P
yeah, definitely more speculators than cretins, I'll definitely check it out when I can :)

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936

Guys, Ridley deconfirmed. Jiggs has slain him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom