• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
Oh man, the page froze when I uploaded the first post about the other posts he made and I thought it had been deleted or something...

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
Whenever I READ those POSTS he made about PORKY MINCH and AMY ROSE, I just imagine some guy SCREAMING all of the RANDOMLY CAPITALIZED words.

D

Deleted member

The absolute worst that I can think of is someone requesting their original character… and that character is a Sonic fan character…
That's not the only Porky x Amy post that he made.
"MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER, DRAKE THE HEDGEHOG, should be in, SAKURAI."

Holy smokes, I predicted the future! Then again… why am I not surprised that Miiverse would request for their "original character" to get into Smash?

LF2K

Floor Diver
The sad thing is, there's probably plenty of Cinos and Zeroes out there. :facepalm:

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
I was looking through the posts of this one person and Volbeat/Drake spammed one of her posts with the ship and how he wanted fanart of it.
It worked.

Kyon9898

Smash Journeyman
It has come to my attention somebody thinks the Haruhi I was is mistaken for somebody else. I was Kyon9898 Haruhi, not Ashley4playsabl or whatever the ID was.

Last edited:

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
First Shinru and now Haruhi.
What's next? Is Volbeat going to make an account?

Last edited:

Shinru202

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shinryu2
3DS FC
2809-8719-6664
zlCfzRbvMtUPaCvu-_.png

My reaction to the "Y can't metroid crawl?" meme:facepalm:

Xarreno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xarreno
3DS FC
1590-4746-0106
I don't know if it's overly narcissistic to post my own Miiverse posts but WHATEVER I'M HILARIOUS.

Yes, Yes it is overly narcissistic to post your own Miiverse pics. ..............................That being said, here are my posts.

Top Bottom