• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
The sad part is the line between trolling and people actually being serious is a very blurred line in that place.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
all lowercase name, broken sentence structure & grammar, pandering to Sakurai like he's listening to him. Definitely another little kid. So I read his voice as a squeaker's!

Gee, where do all these Goku people come from!? I've never encountered someone who said they support him outside of the Internet. Are they just cooped up inside their little support covens?

EDIT: OMG 100th post!

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That guy really needs to shut up bout Goku, seriously. At least Shadow has chances to be an Assist Trophy again, but this Goku BS really needs to end, like now.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
You have to remember like those idiotic twitter accounts people on Miiverse may do the same. Some of these I can easily see being troll posts and not serious at all. It's sort of a meme to go "Plez Sakurai for Goky" and whatnot. And the posts with horrendous spelling are more likely to be some of those posts.

And then we have actually kids and their drawing on Miiverse....

HAVE YOU TRIED DRAWING ON MIIVERSE? I know my first attempts were absolute crap. :(

Just trying to say, mind these two things when posting here, it's becoming a habit to make fun of obvious trolls and kids who are trying to draw.

But, ignorance and failure to have attributes of basic humans get no excuse, such as

You guys have played before? Really? And Dedede was far from overpowered in the first place!

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
People way over use the term 'overpowered' too much and generally understand very little of what it actually means.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
This Adriel guy might become the next Pauly U if he keeps up.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
all lowercase name, broken sentence structure & grammar, pandering to Sakurai like he's listening to him. Definitely another little kid. So I read his voice as a squeaker's!

Gee, where do all these Goku people come from!? I've never encountered someone who said they support him outside of the Internet. Are they just cooped up inside their little support covens?

EDIT: OMG 100th post!
..You haven't met one in real life? Damn, you're lucky.
Also, dont you mean 1000th?

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
*does bad Palutena impression* In case you don't know, the SuperSmash Bros. Series community was once overrun with so-called "Brogres" that Shreck'd it all up. They were vanquished just about a month ago, but some still dwell in the remainder of their swamp." *does bad Pit impression* "Oh! Thanks Lady Pittootena! Giggity!"

Tell me who did these. NAOO!!

Last edited by a moderator:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I'm still not sure if he's trolling. It is Miiverse, though...

Was it this bad when Brawl was coming out? :confused:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Brawl didn't have much of a miiverse equilvant as there wasn't really an official nintendo source for that kind of thing at the time. The thing with internet forums is the closer to the actual developer the forum is, generally the stupider it gets, I mean look at any official forum for an MMO or something like that and you'll see similar descending levels of intellgence.

The amount that did exist was mostly isolated to other forums like Gamefaqs and the like, but given that Miiverse is attached to the console meaning anyone can access it without a sign up or the like basically means basically anyone can post there fairly easily leading to even more of it.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
That just got me thinking, when Mario Kart 8 comes out, I bet a lot of these people will whine about getting smoked online. :laugh:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Nah, as big of a title as Mario Kart 8 is, there's bound to be some idiocy to laugh at. :chuckle:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Nah, as big of a title as Mario Kart 8 is, there's bound to be some idiocy to laugh at. :chuckle:
And we need to archive all of it.
So we an at least say (we're better than MK8's community).

Though, all this talk make me wanna play Mario Kart again. But I traded in 7.
...Then again, there are pre-owned copies. So I have hope.
Say, is online still booming?

Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
We're not the only ones who do this though. There are tumblr pages and twitter accounts that collect the stupidest and highly questionable posts. I follow one of them that has some ... weird ones.

Mario Kart will be fun for the first bit until I make my way up the rankings and face the really good Japanese people with golden wii wheels :$ loljk

Atleast we can see the majority of the demographic of Wii U owners ... so when we are winning a bunch online we can be like 'yeah ... that makes sense' aha

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
And we need to archive all of it.
So we an at least say (we're better than MK8's community).

Though, all this talk make me wanna play Mario Kart again. But I traded in 7.
...Then again, there are pre-owned copies. So I have hope.
Say, is online still booming?
MKDS was still going strong last year I believe, I imagine MK7 will keep going until Nintendo pulls the plug.

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290

Another one of mine. Also this is what someone said about it:

Little does he know that I am in a drawing marathon, and leaving Toad out of the Mario marathon would be somewhat odd. :p

Top Bottom